Rams’ Sam Bradford Looking Forward To Next Season (video)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

(KTVI) – Last October, Rams nation held its collective breath when quarterback Sam Bradford went down in pain. A torn ACL ended his season.
Now he is rehabbing that surgically repaired knee and vows he will be back for the upcoming season.

Bradford says the knee is getting better every day and says he’s looking forward to getting back on the gridiron.

Coach Fisher has made it clear that Bradford is the Rams first string quarterback despite missing most of the 2013 season.

Bradford says he doesn’t feel any pressure from anyone but does put some pressure on himself to come back and play at a high level.

“It was really tough to not be out there with my teammates on Sunday, having to sit on the side line and watch wasn’t easy so just to get out there and have fun again is going to make a big difference,” Bradford said.

Super Bowl Sunday: Bradford says he’s looking forward to watching the game and thinks the Broncos are going to win in a close one.

http://fox2now.com/2014/01/28/rams-sam-bradford-vows-to-return-next-season/

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Sam's a [very rich] regular old guy.
And I really like that about him! Give me this kind of "face of the franchise" over R. Sherman, Crapondick, etc. any day!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
And I really like that about him! Give me this kind of "face of the franchise" over R. Sherman, Crapondick, etc. any day!

I agree. Kraperdick's silly arm kissing and wanna-talk-like-he-came-from-the-hood routine is not the kind of role model I want leading the team.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I agree. Kraperdick's silly arm kissing and wanna-talk-like-he-came-from-the-hood routine is not the kind of role model I want leading the team.
THEY ain't going to make a big deal of a Native American Indian. When he wins a SB you'll see what I mean - he'll never get the coverage of a Kaperschnick or a Manning or a Brady.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
THEY ain't going to make a big deal of a Native American Indian. When he wins a SB you'll see what I mean - he'll never get the coverage of a Kaperschnick or a Manning or a Brady.

I heard that Wilson is a bit of Native American. They ain't talking about it though.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Seeing Bradford talk is exciting, I must admit. It even quiets the "BUT" in my head, a little.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
He had a tough childhood man.
Huh? Wasn't he adopted by a middle class family. I think they were teachers... professors... something like that?

Colin Rand Kaepernick was born on November 23, 1987, in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He was just a few weeks old when he was adopted by Rick and Teresa Kaepernick, who already had two children of their own but had lost two other babies not long after birth because of heart defects.

Kaepernick's biological mother, Heidi Russo, was 19 when he was born. Faced with the prospect of raising her son on her own (Kaepernick's biological father fled as soon as he discovered Russo was pregnant), she had spent much of her pregnancy debating whether she should put her baby up for adoption. After meeting the Kaepernicks, who had been introduced to her through a common friend, she decided to give her young child up.

As white parents of a bi-racial child, the Kaepernicks often received stares or curious comments. At school, classmates told Colin that it was impossible for the Kaepernicks tobe his parents.

"We've always been really open about the adoption, and we were always very open about the skin colors," Teresa Kaepernick told The New York Times in 2010. "We pointed it out as a positive, and he saw his difference and was comfortable with it."

Athletic at a young age, Kaepernick, who moved with his family to California when he was 4 years old, began playing youth football at age 8. His strong arm quickly elevated him to the quarterback position. That same arm also made him an elite high school pitcher, one capable of throwing a 94-mile-per-hour fastball.

But football was Kaepernick's first love. In the fourth grade, he even penned a letter predicting that he would be the starting quarterback for the San Francisco 49ers. "I hope I go to a good college in football then go to the pros and play on the Niners or the Packers, even if they aren't good in seven years," he wrote.

At John H. Pitman High School in Turlock, California, Kaepernick was a first-team All-District, All-Conference and All-Academic selection. But Kaepernick, whose big arm was hampered by what scouts viewed as a poor throwing motion, was largely passed over by the major college football programs. There were also concerns that the razor thin athlete—he matched his 6'6" frame with just 170 pounds—would get hurt.

http://www.biography.com/people/colin-kaepernick-21132801

On growing up in a white household. The Kaepernicks — father Rick, mother Teresa, and siblings Kyle and Devon – are white.

“My parents told me from the time I can remember that, ‘yeah, you’re adopted. But this is your family.’ I can remember my mom, she tells me this story: when I was little, I was looking at her and I was like, ‘why isn’t my skin the same color as yours?’ She was like, ‘oh, you’re adopted, but I wish I had pretty brown skin like you.’ That’s something that – [pause] – they made me feel like even though it wasn’t necessarily my birth family, that’s my family. Everything they did, they tried to make it uplifting. They tried to make it special. They tried to make it a positive environment. Looking back, I think that was the biggest thing. Just the love and affection that they showed was what made everything so smooth for me.

Read more: Don’t Call Him A Freak: Colin Kaepernick Opens Up On Quarterback Sociology, Tattoos, Adoption | TIME.com http://keepingscore.blogs.time.com/...ack-sociology-tattoos-adoption/#ixzz2rplREBkO

A55VA6

Legend
Thanks for posting, X. Sam's such an easy guy to like, always love hearing him talk. Great to see him always optimistic.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really hope he rises to the level of greatness we all know he's capable of....Hes so easy to root for

RamsFan14

Starter
I really hope he rises to the level of greatness we all know he's capable of....Hes so easy to root for

You would think it's easy to root for him... Just ask some fans on the Post Dispatch. You would think you'd cheer your players on your favorite team and hope they'd play good football... Nope :cray: :wow: :slap:

I hope he plays great too, he needs to stay healthy. That's my biggest concern with him, and coming back confident. Those two things, hopefully he's not damaged goods. He's going to face tons of pressure, I hope he'll be able to stand strong in the pocket and make the throws he's physically capable of making. He really does seem like a great guy, idk why people wish bad against him.

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
I have faith that he'll take the rams to the Super Bowl one day.

Btw, I liked him better with a beard.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
The only 2 concerns with Sam are..

He's not elusive and he gets hurt.

I just hope he can figure out how to stay on the field.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The only 2 concerns with Sam are..

He's not elusive and he gets hurt.

I just hope he can figure out how to stay on the field.
It's an even year. No worries.