Rams@Saints - Preseason Game #4

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Ficken hasn't really gotten a break today. Crappy blocking and high snaps mean no time to really drill it.

I think these performances really reinforce that this team in all phases is going to be very sensitive to injury. I think our starters will be devastating, but if we are decimated by injury, this isn't a team that's going to just keep on truckin

Psycho_X

Legend
giphy.gif

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Josh Dobbs or Landry Jones. Mannion sticks for a month while they learn the offense. Yes, they are that much better than Mannion. I am so tired of hearing the 1s excuse. He's far from the only backup QB who hasn't played with the 1s. Many others haven't looked like a dumpster fire. That position is our biggest hole on the roster.
No on Dobbs and Jones

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I have no issue with it. Let them try out plays to help prepare for the regular season. He's playing a mix of his 2s and starters vs. mainly our 3s and 4s. Who cares lol.
Yeah... I call bullshit. A quick kick on side attempt with 12 seconds left and up 15 against zero starters? What the fuck do you learn from that? That you can be a big baby door? Sorry. That was bush league and it’s a joke that you would defend it.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
I’m seeing mid-season form overreaction along with some pretty nasty shots at Ram players...

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah... I call bullcrap. A quick kick on side attempt with 12 seconds left and up 15 against zero starters? What the freak do you learn from that? That you can be a big baby door? Sorry. That was bush league and it’s a joke that you would defend it.

You practice your onside kick play to see if it will be effective when unexpected. Why do you think they were going for two earlier in the game? These games don't matter. You think McVay gives a fuck about what Payton is doing? If he was doing it to be a dick, he's really only having that effect on the people who care about this meaningless game. I'm certainly not one of them. Based on how McVay is treating this game, he ain't one of them either.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Yeah... I call bullcrap. A quick kick on side attempt with 12 seconds left and up 15 against zero starters? What the freak do you learn from that? That you can be a big baby door? Sorry. That was bush league and it’s a joke that you would defend it.

What I saw was that things like that including blitzing three times in a row against Perez in the third quarter up 22 is gonna be something that McVay and Wade won't forget.

I was thinking that this game might be a loss, but I'm starting to think that if we're healthy, we put a real beat down on them and grind it in a bit.

Not like Fisher, mind you, but definitely send a message.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
After a good start to the preseason, Nate Holley has not maintained it. So much for making the team.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What I saw was that things like that including blitzing three times in a row against Perez in the third quarter up 22 is gonna be something that McVay and Wade won't forget.

I was thinking that this game might be a loss, but I'm starting to think that if we're healthy, we put a real beat down on them and grind it in a bit.

Not like Fisher, mind you, but definitely send a message.

We're going to beat the tar out of them because we're better and our coaches are better. This game doesn't matter to our staff. Let Payton do what he wants. Hell, the only major injury from this game was to Payton's starting LG lol.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I would say that hand off could be the last thing we see from Allen.