Rams Saints Attendance

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There are plenty of large markets where you don't have 80%-20% splits. Anything else is just excuses.
Sorry that just not accurate, we've all seen plenty of games in Dallas, Arizona, San Diego, New York and Others where there are large amounts of away fans. It's not excuses it's just reality.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
There are plenty of large markets where you don't have 80%-20% splits. Anything else is just excuses.

Some people are meant to watch the game at home. Nothing wrong with that my fellow ROD 'y'. If you are going to watch live you have to deal with the elements that come with it. I used to go to games at the Coliseum first time around and Anaheim. The accessibility of affordable tickets is as good or better than ever. The fan balance has always been based on previously discussed factors. Soon it will be that Ram fan to opposing fan balance has tilted our way when in reality many new fans will have just traded their jersey in. If you ever decide to go to a game hit us up the real Ram fans have a blast. yeah opposing team fans can be obnoxious but if your a Ram fan we have gotten used to that since we are no NFL darling.

Last edited:

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Sorry that just not accurate, we've all seen plenty of games in Dallas, Arizona, San Diego, New York and Others where there are large amounts of away fans. It's not excuses it's just reality.

You claimed that it will always be like this and I disagreed. I have faith that with the new stadium it will get better. I'm not sure how finding examples where it is comparable disproves that there examples where it is not comparable.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You claimed that it will always be like this and I disagreed. I have faith that with the new stadium it will get better. I'm not sure how finding examples where it is comparable disproves that there examples where it is not comparable.
My examples are of teams in existing stadiums that have been playing in their cities for decades. It's absolutely relevant and points out that no matter what people think about cities, fans or stadiums there will be transplant fans of other teams that go to games. This isn't new it's not something that will go away. I didn't realize this was hard to explain or figure out but apparently I'm doing a bad job of pointing out that opposing fans isn't something that is exclusive to the Rams, Los Angeles or the Coliseum and it's not something that will go away.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anyone really think Kroenke has a problem with 60,000 plus attendance? May be, but I doubt it.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Difficult for me to attend games because having only one kidney, I have to use the rest room four or five times a game but I did attend this one and sat up in row 66 on the 10-yard line shady side of the Coliseum. With my binoculars I can see every thing and used the restroom before the game, halftime and afterward. Ticket wasn't a lot as I bought it from a scalper walking in who sold to me for less than face after some haggling. Some Saints fans including a couple in front of me but they weren't obnoxious so that's fine. It was a lot of fun too. I just knew we would win and Goff is really a treat to watch. We certainly made the right pick for I saw him many games at Cal since I'm a PAC-12 fan. I know the area real well so I know how to zoom out of the area and eventually hop on the 110 to the 101 and head back home.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have faith that with the new stadium it will get better.
I think the attendance, especially if the Rams continue this upward trajectory, will be there.

If they continue to win, Rams fans will not "sell out" to the secondary market and the place will be filled with Rams fans

But, even if they don't do well, I think the place will be filled.

That stadium - at least for a few years - will be a "destination" for football fans. Fans of each opponent will make it a vacation... go out to L.A... the new stadium... their team. I'd guess there's a market for that, for sure.

So, either way, Kroenke will get his money.

Question will be... who's buying the tickets (Rams if they're good, opposing fans if they are bad).

Last year? I knew who the buyers would be... this year, everything's changed.