Rams Roster Review: WR Stedman Bailey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

There is no doubt because if other guys make a move ... it could hurt him. At least the chance of being the #1 or 2 guy. As Champ just posted ... if Britt and Quick ... or even Givens heats up .... Bailey could be back where he was at the beginning of last yr.

I was just teasing.. It seemed like he said the same thing 4 times in the article.

RamWoodie

Legend
I like Bailey...but I don't see him as a starter. He came on nicely last year...but the starters are going to be Britt and Givens...you can put that down.

Does Bailey have the ability to unseat Givens? I'm not sure. What I am sure of is this is the first year I'm NOT worried about the WR position...I rank them this way:

1. Britt

2. Givens

3. Austin

4. Quick

5. Bailey

6. Pettis

Bailey screwed this up...and if he wants time...he's going to have to earn it. That's the kind of coach Fisher is. Look what he did to Pead and Dunbar for doing selfish acts that hurt the team!

That's how it is

moonshyne

UDFA
With all due respect, Stedman will end up being a fan favorite in St. Louis. I am absolutely shocked about the suspension. He and Tavon were role models, strictly business at WVU.
As a life-long Bengals fan, I have found a new team to follow, thanks to Tavon Awesome and Studman Bailey. These fellers will get you(us) to the Promised Land, they are SPECIAL.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Some good news, the first 4 games is one of the softest parts of the schedule. He can step in as a surprise weapon against the Whiners.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
With all due respect, Stedman will end up being a fan favorite in St. Louis. I am absolutely shocked about the suspension. He and Tavon were role models, strictly business at WVU.
As a life-long Bengals fan, I have found a new team to follow, thanks to Tavon Awesome and Studman Bailey. These fellers will get you(us) to the Promised Land, they are SPECIAL.
I agree with this.