Rams release Dunbar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
He's under contract until the 14th I'd assume. Probably just letting him officially know what he probably already knew that he is not in their plans for the future. And it throws his name out there a few days before FA to help him out a bit.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I'd Love to see Sherman play a uno year as a Ram and retire. He is a Socal boy I respect that...

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'd Love to see Sherman play a uno year as a Ram and retire. He is a Socal boy I respect that...

Won't happen just like Suh won't happen.

Sherman didn't want to take a pay cut which means he still sees himself as a prime CB.

Sherman isn't a slot corner. Neither are Peters or Talib. So, they'd rotate? With those big personalities? Not gonna happen.

Sherman also isn't likely to be ready for OTAs or even Training Camp. I can see him being a FA all the way until the season starts due to his rehab. He might play this year, but I am almost certain he's not going to play starting game 1.

Similar to Suh. He's likely to be cut because his cap hit is too high.

He may re-sign with the Dolphins (or they may just eat the cap hit), but if not, he's going to expect another big payday. There's almost no chance that he takes a 1 year prove it deal (in his case, proving that he isn't a full-on knucklehead). If that were the case, teams like the Rams or Patriots would be potential landing spots for just a year... same as Nick Fairley, actually.

Snead went a little crazy, that's true.

But even as wild as it got, it's beyond wild that some of these other guys would even be available.

There's zero chance we land Sherman.

Suh isn't zero, but it's close enough that it's essentially zero.