Rams receiver Pharoh Cooper eager to train with veteran teammates

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfan46

Pro Bowler
Seems like a laid back guy with no glaring ego. He should be able to fit in the locker room no problem. So many new WRs this year it will be interesting to see who distinguishes themselves in camp and in preseason.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
This kid looks like a hunk of granite.
He is.

He will be a beast on our team. Heard in the draft room after the pick between Fisher and Snead......Can't believe we got a starting slot receiver at this pick.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I'm really excited to see how this kid does in preseason

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This guy is really gonna push Tavon at the slot. It'll be interesting to see how that shakes out if Pharoh comes in ready to start immediately.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This guy is really gonna push Tavon at the slot. It'll be interesting to see how that shakes out if Pharoh comes in ready to start immediately.

I don't think the Rams want Tavon in the slot. They took him out of the slot last year and he mainly played outside. I am assuming they'll be sticking with that.