Rams re-sign Harkey

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Yesssss! Really like those bruiser TE/FB types. Plus he can still catch the ball.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Love me some Harkey. He's a tough hombre, and a fantastic core teams player.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
giphy.gif

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Great resign. I expect Cunningham to be addressed soon too. We are looking good boys, something tells me we are going to be looking real nice after the draft. *cough trades up for Wentz*

Adding a guy like Boldin, usually a post draft signing, would be great for our young wideouts and young qb. That and a big te target and we are in amazing shape.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Anyone know the details? I hope it's not some bullshit one year deal. The guy can play. I hope we locked him up longer term. Give the guy the keys to #2 TE and let him do his thing. He's a lot better then he's given credit for. He just keeps getting buried on the depth chart.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I love Harkey. A true lunch pail type player.

But I got to say... This guy always seems to get hit hard or awkward when he's got the ball in his hand! :eek:

Welcome back, Harkey!

Ram65

Legend
Ram letting guys find their value and resigning them. Glad Hark is back. Good for everyone.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Good to see him back I hope he gets the ball more this year. He does all the dirty work and has proved his capabilities with the ball in his hands. Feed that beast!

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I agree with the consensus..I've always liked Harkey...Blue collar guy who just does his job, but does it well..Seems he makes some really important plays in the pasing game because nobody seems to pay much attention to him...I likevthis..