Rams Radio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have an iPhone and I use tunein radio app to listen to the radio to stream through my store. I want to stream rams radio but can't find it. What's the best one to listen to?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I used to stream 101ESPN and KFNS, but I really don't listen much anymore. Mainly because I can't have headphones on during the day for more than a few minutes at a time, but also because the recorded audio later in the day gets parsed and I can pick and choose what I listen to.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Go too iTunes store and get the 101ESPN app. But the app sometimes doesn't work. I too have given up using the app since it won't work Properly sometimes and you got a load up the link that you want three or four times before actually work. And even then won't play the audio link fully. It drives me too drink (gin & tonic). Works better on IPad though.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
KFNS has a app too by the way!

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Get the soundcloud app and follow 101espn (or it maybe 101sports) you can get the podcast everyday from 101espn.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2