Rams QB Sam Bradford Talks OTAs, His Health & the Offense

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Rams QB Sam Bradford talks to Randy Karraker on 101ESPN Radio. He talks about how OTA’s are going, how his recovery is going, how much he missed not playing last year, and how much he looks forward to this year. He’s excited about the offense and he sees more of a vertical passing game, trying to put an emphasis on pushing the ball down the field letting our playmakers make plays. He thinks the strong run game they will have will help the passing game…He talks about what kind of advice he would give Johnny Manziel…. plus much more in an 11 minute interview.

Listen to Sam Talk Rams

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rams QB Sam Bradford talks to Randy Karraker on 101ESPN Radio. He talks about how OTA’s are going, how his recovery is going, how much he missed not playing last year, and how much he looks forward to this year. He’s excited about the offense and he sees more of a vertical passing game, trying to put an emphasis on pushing the ball down the field letting our playmakers make plays. He thinks the strong run game they will have will help the passing game…He talks about what kind of advice he would give Johnny Manziel…. plus much more in an 11 minute interview.

Listen to Sam Talk Rams
That's what's up.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Last year in interviews, he talked about needing to check it down more, and that was no good. I'm looking forward to seeing him actually chuck it downfield.

FRO

Legend
Last year in interviews, he talked about needing to check it down more, and that was no good. I'm looking forward to seeing him actually chuck it downfield.
I think that strategy had a lot to do with last years offensive line. Dahl was average, but in decline. The LG spot was a gigantic hole. Saffold never played RT. So calling deep drops would have been stupid (see 2011 Josh McDaniels). I think the run game will open stuff down the field. With that said we need a receiver(s) to emerge. I like what I hear from Britt, but he was a castoff for a reason. The second and third year guys need to step it up.

Memphis Ram

Legend
He’s excited about the offense and he sees more of a vertical passing game, trying to put an emphasis on pushing the ball down the field letting our playmakers make plays.

dance.gif