Rams QB Jared Goff says Saints crowd was 'disoriently loud' -- then takes parting shot

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
They could if they were all my ex-wife.
200.webp

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I just had super happy thoughts of next season's Saints game, where these things are handed out at the gate with instructions to not blow them until the Saints are on offense. That would be the funniest thing ever.

Rams win the whole thing, I'll put money on that Rams - Saints game taking place on Thursday Sept 5th.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's a really good article on Goff being sneaky sly and snarky lol I guess this is proof .

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
And if the refs don't screw over the Steelers when they played the Saints, home field advantage would have been in L.A., and whistles and noise makers wouldn't have been a classless attempt to tip the scales.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
And if the refs don't screw over the Steelers when they played the Saints, home field advantage would have been in L.A., and whistles and noise makers wouldn't have been a classless attempt to tip the scales.

I've been trolling the comments of that Pass Interference YouTube video (Saints vs Steelers) and there's a ton of people that are pointing out the karma. It's quite hilarious

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
I've been trolling the comments of that Pass Interference YouTube video (Saints vs Steelers) and there's a ton of people that are pointing out the karma. It's quite hilarious
Whats best is the thread on the Saints forum after that Steelers game. There were saying the Steelers should get over it and play better so you don't leave it up to the refs.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Whats best is the thread on the Saints forum after that Steelers game. There were saying the Steelers should get over it and play better so you don't leave it up to the refs.

did anyone bump that thread. it should make good reading for them.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Then Jared Goff said... “Sunsets on the West folks.”
mmqb-jared-goff-pointing.jpg

I honestly feel like afterwards he was getting used to it. That crowd noise became his motivation.