Rams' QB comeback games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
Stafford is just a hard nosed gunslinger! The great thing was he used his mobility a lot because the OLine has been struggling lately.

This was just "one of those games". Anyone who's has played organized sports has been in a game like this where for whatever reason, your team was "out of sync and struggling". Nothing was going right but somehow your team managed to come away winning.

The "Rams v Seahags" battle just brought more hatred from the Seahag side...:laugh2:

usatsi_13829825.jpg

"Duh...what just happened"? :wow2:

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was surprised that Mr. Warner didn't have more, but the more I thought about it, he was in the cresting wave that was the GSOT, and the Rams were rarely behind in those days.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
It really was. Don't think Marc got as much love from the fans as he deserved, very good QB on his day.

If Jason Sehorn had made that tackle against Carolina in the playoff game in double OT, Bulger may have had a chance to get a ring.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I was surprised that Mr. Warner didn't have more, but the more I thought about it, he was in the cresting wave that was the GSOT, and the Rams were rarely behind in those days.

The 1999 season was pure magic.

The Rams looked like they were the top dogs until Trent Green got injured. I had no idea who Kurt Warner was except for seeing his name on the depth chart.

It sure seemed like most games the Rams were up 7-0 when the scoring ticker rolled by early in the 1st quarter.

The Rams punter that season must have gotten paid big bucks for each punt because the punter didn't even appear in a few games and often punted less than 3 times in a game. :)

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah I thought about that too Kurt was definitely ahead in many games with all his weapons.

But he did his legendary game winning drives in that magic SB season. 2 GWDs in both the NFCCG and SB. 4th QTR comeback vs Bucs with the throw to Proehl. He didn't get a 4th QTR comeback in the SB because the score was tied when he threw that one to Bruce. No less spectacular, just didn't make the criteria. :startstruck::trophy:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Matthew is the Comeback Maestro, not just for the Horns, but arguably the entire NFL.
Such a prodigious talent. Streaky and an infuriating gambler at times but he makes throws that are just damn.