Rams put out official app.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Im not sure if its new or not but their facebook just posted about it. I had no idea that it existed.

Link: http://www.stlouisrams.com/fans/mobile-app.html

Its pretty sweet at first glance. I looked at the tab and clicked the Tavon Austin highlights and there it was.

Shows pressers too.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Yeah I've had that for a while.
Love it.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm scared to get that because I often have to tape games before I watch and I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW the results ahead of time. Does this app give you real time score updates and such? I wouldn't want that.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm scared to get that because I often have to tape games before I watch and I DO NOT WANT TO KNOW the results ahead of time. Does this app give you real time score updates and such? I wouldn't want that.

It prompts you when you first open it. I chose not to enable it.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
So what do you guys use it for? I'd love an app that I can quickly get to statistics and recent news about the Rams... is that what this is?

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I wonder how much data is uses though. And X I expect you to have that answer of course. :heh:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I wonder how much data is uses though. And X I expect you to have that answer of course. :heh:
I don't concern myself with such trivial matters.
I have unlimited data. :razz:

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I like it, I wasn't able to watch all the vids before but I can now!

Last edited by a moderator:

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So what do you guys use it for? I'd love an app that I can quickly get to statistics and recent news about the Rams... is that what this is?

Yes! It has all that. Not sure about live game stats, I can tell yoy Sunday thoufh.