Rams PSL's to be among the highest

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

socalrams90

Starter
I reeeeallly want season tickets at the new stadium but the practical side of me realizes how big of a scam PSL's are. It's better to just pay the premium on the individual tickets then be locked down for some crazy PSL cost.

If you look at the Niners and most teams with psls, you'll see they already sell way below initial cost.

If I do decide to buy i would knowingly be making a bad decision that I just chalk up to convenience/luxury rather then trying to justify it as an "investment". My main concern is passing up on getting tickets and the rams becoming good and trendy in LA thus making tickets super expensive.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Without demand the price of season tickets and psl cost will leave you in a position to lose money.
I can barely sell my season tix for face value and often below add in psl and it is a recipe that will only be followed by big corporation's. Unless the Rams turn it around fast I don't see the demand. I kind of believe the delay in the opening of the new stadium could be affected by the state of the team. You don't want to be opening a 3 bil stadium with a sub par occupant as the main attraction. Stranger things........

socalrams90

Starter
Purely coincidental but it's funny how teams get good right around the time their new stadium are set to open. Giants, Niners and falcons opened theirs just coming off recent super bowl appearances. Vikings were contenders (before the injuries) right before their stadium opened.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Naw it's just the stadium. They keep calling his stadium the most expensive if it's only 1. Whatever billion then it's not and he should have took the STl deal. His stadium is 2.8 billion the other land he is going to be basically renting it out to for other people to build on it. The same way ballpark village is the same way Patriots place is.

No the entire project is that amount I think, not just the stadium. Everything, including the retail etc not just the stadium.

Yeah, I never got it.
Well, I get the greed aspect of it.
But, if I'm buying seat rights should t I get to see Pink Floyd or whoever right?

You'd think that it would be "rights to that seat" and it would be a way to charge more for PSL's for owners that own their stadium. Which means it will happen someday, because there is money in it.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No the entire project is that amount I think, not just the stadium. Everything, including the retail etc not just the stadium.

You'd think that it would be "rights to that seat" and it would be a way to charge more for PSL's for owners that own their stadium. Which means it will happen someday, because there is money in it.

I'm trying to tell you what's fact.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-nfl-rams-financing-20160120-story.html

Rams owner Stan Kroenke is planning to borrow about $1 billion from JP Morgan Chase & Co. to help fund the proposed Inglewood stadium, which could cost nearly $3 billion.

The venue is expected to be the most expensive in U.S. sports history by at least a billion dollars.
It will be financed, in part, by the sale of naming rights, personal seat licenses and at least one $200-million stadium loan from the NFL under the league's G4 program.

You can't use NFL money to finance other buildings that has nothing to do with the stadium. Like the article also mentions the stadium is the center piece and that center piece is 2.8 billion.

Stan is a land developer he buys land builds on it and have other tenants agree to lease spaces and slots that's his goal for his complex but all the focus and the 2.8 billion is strictly for the football stadium

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm trying to tell you what's fact.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-nfl-rams-financing-20160120-story.html

Rams owner Stan Kroenke is planning to borrow about $1 billion from JP Morgan Chase & Co. to help fund the proposed Inglewood stadium, which could cost nearly $3 billion.

The venue is expected to be the most expensive in U.S. sports history by at least a billion dollars.
It will be financed, in part, by the sale of naming rights, personal seat licenses and at least one $200-million stadium loan from the NFL under the league's G4 program.

You can't use NFL money to finance other buildings that has nothing to do with the stadium. Like the article also mentions the stadium is the center piece and that center piece is 2.8 billion.

Stan is a land developer he buys land builds on it and have other tenants agree to lease spaces and slots that's his goal for his complex but all the focus and the 2.8 billion is strictly for the football stadium

I've read that, and other accounts that the stadium costs that much. But I've also read that it's the entire project that costs that.

So who knows.

Kevin61

UDFA
Name
Kevin
These days there are so many avenues to get tickets, it's not that difficult to find seats. I prefer seeing the game from different views anyway.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
I've read that, and other accounts that the stadium costs that much. But I've also read that it's the entire project that costs that.

So who knows.
This is not true. There's never been anything written or said about the entire 298 acre complex costing 2.8 bill.