Rams promoting Sophie Luoto to Director of Football Operations

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Awesome! It's always nice to see women in high positions in sports.

Now if the Rams could hire me as a scout, it would be even better. Although they'd have to include @jrry32 as well.

:p

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Why not just replace the entire management, coaches and team itself with women? That would for sure make us more competitive. . . .

fearsomefour

Legend
Georgia got control because she was the wife of the previous owner. Sophie's been promoted based on merit. Huge difference.
My point was I don’t care.
Don’t care whether she has female parts of not.
Don’t give a toss.
It means nothing.
We’ll see how she does.
I’m sure she is qualified and will do well.
Hoping for the best!!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Why not just replace the entire management, coaches and team itself with women? That would for sure make us more competitive. . . .

Isn't that the Lingerie Bowl ?

324_655651g2.jpg

Zodi

Hall of Fame
My point was I don’t care.
Don’t care whether she has female parts of not.
Don’t give a toss.
It means nothing.

We’ll see how she does.
I’m sure she is qualified and will do well.
Hoping for the best!!

Your opinion, as valid as it is, doesn't change the fact that a female earning a spot as a high-level exec in a male dominated field has significance for future generations of young women who are interested in the league, and the sport in general. Without Doug Williams, maybe there's no Lamar Jackson eh. It's all movement in a positive direction right. So to say "it means nothing" is dismissing her achievement a bit, don't ya think.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, when she takes over complete control of the franchise, they can rename the new venue "Sophie Stadium". Blue font!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Georgia got control because she was the wife of the previous owner. Sophie's been promoted based on merit. Huge difference.

I appreciated how in Heaven Can Wait, when Leo Farnsworth buys the Rams, he's depicted as originally being poisoned and drowning in his bathtub.

I know... I should be over all that, but for whatever reason, still sticks in my craw... Carol Rosenbloom... open water swimmer... drowning in his bathtub... Yeah...no.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I appreciated how in Heaven Can Wait, when Leo Farnsworth buys the Rams, he's depicted as originally being poisoned and drowning in his bathtub.

I know... I should be over all that, but for whatever reason, still sticks in my craw... Carol Rosenbloom... open water swimmer... drowning in his bathtub... Yeah...no.
Wait, I thought he drowned off the coast of Florida? Shallow water and all. Olympic quality swimmer.

I think @Selassie I might have had a hand in this, you know, because he lives in Florida and that makes it easy cast blame?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Wait, I thought he drowned off the coast of Florida? Shallow water and all. Olympic quality swimmer.

I think @Selassie I might have had a hand in this, you know, because he lives in Florida and that makes it easy cast blame?

Hold on there man. LOL

I've always believed foul play had to be involved. It was on South Beach (Miami)... basically there are no real breaks down there. In other words... tiny waves most of the time if any. And he was an Olympic level swimmer.

I wish I was there at the time so I could have exposed that woman for her crimes.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Washington Post 1979

He maintained a posture of robustness ever since he played halfback for the University of Pennsylvania, despite having double-bypass heart surgery a few years ago, and he lost his life battling high waves and a strong undertown about 150 yards from shore, according to police.

Mr. Rosenbloom was vacationing with his wife, the former Georgia Hayes. Their home is in Bel Air, Calif.

Police Chief William Henrikson of Golden Beach and policeman Ronald Nasca stripped and swam out to Mr. Rosenbloom in a attempt to rescue him.

Nasca said afterward, "The current was quite strong out there and the waves were high. It took us about 10 minutes to tow him back to shore. The rescue squad was waiting."

He said the squad was unable to restore Mr. Rosenbloom's heartbeat.

United Press International reported that Mr. Rosenbloom apparently was swimming alone when a neighbor, Rose Lee Scott, saw him struggling and summoned police. A man passing by on the beach reportedly seized a driftwood board and attempted to paddle toward Mr. Rosenbloom, but was driven back by the waves.

Chief Henrikson said police were called about 2 p.m. "When we got to the beach, we saw two men in a heavey surf about 150 yards out. One man was trying to support the other," The Associated Press quoted Henrikson as saying.

"We took off our clothes and went into the water, but by the time we got there, the other man was near exhaustion. There was no apparent sign of life when we got to him (Mr. Rosenbloom). In my opinion, he was dead before we got to him.

"There was a very, very strong undertow. The waves were extremely rough. We were dragged almost 150 yards north along the beach during the rescue try."

All I gotta say to this is -FAKE NEWS
Georgia murdered Carrol Rosenbloom

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I’m all for Sophie’s promotion as long as it was her choice

Ram65

Legend
What does the Director of Football Operations for the Rams do?

Good Luck Sophie whatever your job entails?