Rams prepare for Colts and the Preseason Opener

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
Sam sure is looking better here, (not so tired) bring on the game! I will watch it when I get back from DC. GO RAMS!

Anonymous

X said:
(The description has nothing to do with the video)

[2]kxbXZsNTrRgHocSP9rSD6DT44cjf8IZS[/2]
http://fox2now.com/2012/08/10/rams-prep ... on-opener/

This is picky. And...not really something I am a dedicated analyst of. Lots of nice tight elegant Bradford passes in that vid. But. Doesn't his play action fake seem a little under-developed? I am not sure ole Sam is a full blown maestro at that kind of stuff yet if ya know what I mean.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
zn said:
X said:
(The description has nothing to do with the video)

[2]kxbXZsNTrRgHocSP9rSD6DT44cjf8IZS[/2]
http://fox2now.com/2012/08/10/rams-prep ... on-opener/

This is picky. And...not really something I am a dedicated analyst of. Lots of nice tight elegant Bradford passes in that vid. But. Doesn't his play action fake seem a little under-developed? I am not sure ole Sam is a full blown maestro at that kind of stuff yet if ya know what I mean.
Worked well enough last year. I think he's just going through the motions in that video because there was actually nobody to hand off *to*. That one play last year where he faked to Jackson and fooled everybody within a 400 mile radius was pretty good. Unfortunately, Gibson's underdeveloped ball-tracking skills ruined the whole thing. You know the play of which I'm referring? I'll try to find it again.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Username said:
Some interesting tidbits in there.
Yeah, there certainly were. Suffice it to say, it doesn't matter who you are, or where you were drafted. You gotz to earn your keep.

Nice job on the embedding again, man. You're like a pr0 hax0r. :twisted:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
X said:
Username said:
Some interesting tidbits in there.
Yeah, there certainly were. Suffice it to say, it doesn't matter who you are, or where you were drafted. You gotz to earn your keep.

Nice job on the embedding again, man. You're like a pr0 hax0r. :twisted:

I know. I wasn't even drinking a beer that time. Last time I took a drink, hit reload, n BAM it's there.

This time it was as easy as walking to the fridge to eat a pepperoncini and turn up the Cardinals game. Then BAM!

Interwebs stuff gets easier by the minute.