Rams pre draft visits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not exactly sure where to put this, so I'll put it here. Football IQ seems to be something that is very important to McVay and Snead. While the Wonderlic score doesn't come close to perfectly measuring football IQ, I do think it is relevant. Of the WRs we've discussed, here are the scores I've seen listed
Good
Chase Claypool - 27
Michael Pittman - 29
Bryan Edwards - 28
Brandon Aiyuk - 23

Not Good
K.J. Hamler - 15
Van Jefferson - 12
Laviska Shenault - 14
Denzel Mims - 17
Jalen Reagor - 13
Tee Higgins - 11 :cry:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm not exactly sure where to put this, so I'll put it here. Football IQ seems to be something that is very important to McVay and Snead. While the Wonderlic score doesn't come close to perfectly measuring football IQ, I do think it is relevant. Of the WRs we've discussed, here are the scores I've seen listed
Good
Chase Claypool - 27
Michael Pittman - 29
Bryan Edwards - 28
Brandon Aiyuk - 23

Not Good
K.J. Hamler - 15
Van Jefferson - 12
Laviska Shenault - 14
Denzel Mims - 17
Jalen Reagor - 13
Tee Higgins - 11 :cry:

Julio Jones and A.J. Green had single-digit Wonderlics. I put zero stock into it; it has nothing to do with football I.Q.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Julio Jones and A.J. Green had single-digit Wonderlics. I put zero stock into it; it has nothing to do with football I.Q.

I tend to agree, but it seems like McVay and Snead like it. Kupp, Rapp, and Everett all scored highly. Then again, that just might be coincidence.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some additional Wonderlic WR data:
Kevin Curtis - 48
Eric Decker - 43
Calvin Johnson - 41
Cooper Kupp - 37
DeMaryius Thomas - 34
Jordy Nelson - 28
Tyreek Hill - 27
Mike Evans - 25
Robert Woods - 23
Andre Johnson - 23
Michael Thomas - 21
Amari Cooper - 21
Keenan Allen - 19
Marvin Harrison - 19
Emmanuel Sanders - 18
Larry Fitz - 18
Dez Bryant - 16
Julio Jones - 15
DJ Moore - 15
Calvin Ridley - 15
Reggie Wayne - 13
Randy Moss - 12
Tory Holt - 11
Eric Moulds - 11
AJ Green - 10

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Read and watched a bit more about Cager who we met with at the combine. Interesting WR he's a big man. Had issues at Miami but was pretty solid at Georgia but had some injury issues at each spot. Think he was injured in fact at the combine so he didn't work out just did measurables. Doesn't seem a burner or somebody to get separation but looks like a guy that catches contested balls. Don't see him as a draft pick he might be a UDFA maybe an outside shot in the 7th.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfTzRJnqi6o

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Read and watched a bit more about Cager who we met with at the combine. Interesting WR he's a big man. Had issues at Miami but was pretty solid at Georgia but had some injury issues at each spot. Think he was injured in fact at the combine so he didn't work out just did measurables. Doesn't seem a burner or somebody to get separation but looks like a guy that catches contested balls. Don't see him as a draft pick he might be a UDFA maybe an outside shot in the 7th.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfTzRJnqi6o

Nice post. I like Cager. I listed him in my Late round / UDFA's post. I was watching tape of other players when I noticed this guy was catching every ball in the endzone thrown to him. Although, he would be more of as possession guy, since he doesn't separate very well. Would make a good WR4.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I like Woodward at Lber. And Alton Robinson is fast. He'd replace the backside pursuit we lost when Fowler left. The Rams seem to be looking at speed at LBer inside and out.

Versatility is important in the Bears defense. I'm guessing it will be for Staley also.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Jake, my man! How goes things? Decided to ditch the Jayhawks for Mizzou yet? :p
Wasssup! I'm well man, just been grinding more than ever since I'm jobless at the moment. And neverrrr lol. How are things with you brotha?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Wasssup! I'm well man, just been grinding more than ever since I'm jobless at the moment. And neverrrr lol. How are things with you brotha?

Jobless? That sucks. Hopefully you can get back on your feet soon. It was worth a shot trying to convert you away from the dark side, lawl. And I'm good! (Just for clarification, though, I'm a sister not a brother.) Busy coming up with a metric fuckton of story ideas and characters.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Jobless? That sucks. Hopefully you can get back on your feet soon. It was worth a shot trying to convert you away from the dark side, lawl. And I'm good! (Just for clarification, though, I'm a sister not a brother.) Busy coming up with a metric fuckton of story ideas and characters.
Yikes my mistake! Yeah, I was furloughed until June 1st due to yanno...covid 19. However, I've never been happier and I've never worked harder. That's really cool. What kind of ideas do you have so far?