RAMS prank the world... Seahawks prank own players...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
Don't forget the Chargers and their kid cartoon that's not even in English. Typical cheap-ass Spanos. Rams go Hollywood and the Chargers go Looney Tunes.

fearsomefour

Legend
Don't forget the Chargers and their kid cartoon that's not even in English. Typical cheap-ass Spanos. Rams go Hollywood and the Chargers go Looney Tunes.
He really is the worst....if he were a hair cut he would be an early 80s balding mans comb over on a windy day.

oldnotdead

Legend
Norcal your avatar cat looks like my GFs cat. He's a big 17 lb monster, He's muscle not fat. Even the dogs next door are afraid of him and one of them is a rottweiler. Her cat sits on the fence and they want to go inside. Needless to say no neighborhood dogs crap in my front yard. He tore up a coyote once when we lived in Mexico.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Norcal your avatar cat looks like my GFs cat. He's a big 17 lb monster, He's muscle not fat. Even the dogs next door are afraid of him and one of them is a rottweiler. Her cat sits on the fence and they want to go inside. Needless to say no neighborhood dogs crap in my front yard. He tore up a coyote once when we lived in Mexico.
My Grandmother had a large black and white tom about that size. She had a home in South Laguna with a huge picture window in the living room that looked out over the ocean. One day Theodore, being very proud of himself, brought a pigeon inside to present to Grandma. Which promptly tried to get back outside by banging into the picture window. Needless to say Grandma nearly had kittens herself until my dad managed to get it back out the door.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I thought the anime schedule was cool.