Rams PoP Quiz... who knows the answers?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Rams PoP Quiz.. How many of you King Solomon Wise Rams fans know the Answers?

If you know some or all of the answers go ahead and post a picture or message of the person or player. All answers are of people currently involved with the 2016 Rams.

If you are competitive you will not scroll down and look at the answers from those that put theirs before you.. Good Luck and happy researching if needed fellow Rams fans....

Question #1

I was a star on my high-school football team at Tarboro, N.C., and we won three consecutive 2A State Championships. Who am I?

Question #2
I was born on a Thursday in the spring 25 years ago. My birthstone is Emerald. The year of my birth was in the Chinese year of the Goat. Who am I?

Question #3
I attended Taft High School in Woodland Hills, California I also led the NFL in Punt Returns (57) several years ago. Who am I?

Question #4
I was a running back at Fort Osage High School in my hometown of Independence. I was also a two-time All-State track star in high school. I am currently battling for a starting spot in the secondary for the LA Rams..... Who am I?

Question#5
In 2015 playing a game against a division foe, one of their Defensive Ends called me a "little girl" for an act I committed. Who am I?

Question #6
I do not look very athletic but In 2015, I jumped into the rough ocean waters to save a drowning surfer..... Who am I?

Question #7
When I was in high-school for a few spare bucks, I worked at the nearby Burger King. I was also 86-0 my last 3 years as a wrestler for my high-school. Who am I?

Question #8
My first job was sweeping the floor at his father's lumber yard. By age 10, I was keeping the company's books. At Cole Camp, High School, I played baseball, basketball and ran track. I am of of German descent and I've obtained a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science and a Masters of Business Administration. Who am I?

Question #9
Within the the last few years I appeared on an episode of Gridiron Outdoors on the Outdoor Channel. It was my first time ever hunting. Who am I?

'Bonus' Question #10
This song is forever attached to me. Who am I. Listen to the song for at least 30 secs to 1 minute to jog your memory. If you answered most of these correctly, you have done some serious homework & studying on the Rams.... :cool:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isIABK-0ohQ

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
#1 is Gurley
#2 is Tavon?
#3 is Fisher
#4 is Joyner?
#5 is Hekker
#6 Coach Fassel
#7 hmmm no idea
#8 Eric Kush?
#9 Jared Goff

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
I know #4 is EJ Gaines. Watched him play football here in the KC area and then go on to Mizzou. An a side note, Fort Osage High School is where Albert Pujols played high school baseball.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rams PoP Quiz.. How many of you King Solomon Wise Rams fans know the Answers?

If you know some or all of the answers go ahead and post a picture or message of the person or player. All answers are of people currently involved with the 2016 Rams.

If you are competitive you will not scroll down and look at the answers from those that put theirs before you.. Good Luck and happy researching if needed fellow Rams fans....

Question #1

I was a star on my high-school football team at Tarboro, N.C., and we won three consecutive 2A State Championships. Who am I?

Question #2
I was born on a Thursday in the spring 25 years ago. My birthstone is Emerald. The year of my birth was in the Chinese year of Goat. Who am I?

Question #3
I attended Taft High School in Woodland Hills, California I also led the NFL in Punt Returns (57) several years ago. Who am I?

Question #4
I was a running back at Fort Osage High School in my hometown of Independence. I was also a two-time All-State track star in high school. I am currently battling for a starting spot in the secondary for the LA Rams..... Who am I?

Question#5
In 2015 playing a game against a division foe, one of their Defensive Ends called me a "little girl" for an act I committed. Who am I?

Question #6
I do not look very athletic but In 2015, I jumped into the rough ocean waters to save a drowning surfer..... Who am I?

Question #7
When I was in high-school for a few spare bucks, I worked at the nearby Burger King. I was also 86-0 my last 3 years as a wrestler for my high-school. Who am I?

Question #8
My first job was sweeping the floor at his father's lumber yard. By age 10, I was keeping the company's books. At Cole Camp, High School, I played baseball, basketball and ran track. I am of of German descent and I've obtained a Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science and a Masters of Business Administration. Who am I?

Question #9
Within the the last few years I appeared on an episode of Gridiron Outdoors on the Outdoor Channel. It was my first time ever hunting. Who am I?

'Bonus' Question #10
This song is forever attached to me. Who am I. Listen to the song for at least 30 secs to 1 minute to jog your memory. If you answered most of these correctly, you have done some serious homework & studying on the Rams.... :cool:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isIABK-0ohQ

Great Quiz!! I can't compete, I'll admit it!! Too Hard of a quiz for this Old Guy!!!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pretty sure #7 is Quinn
You pinned that answer down Reno.....

Robert Quinn attended Fort Dorchester High School in North Charleston, SC. His schedule much of his High School times included competing in wrestling, football, and working at a nearby Burger King. Quinn was 86-0 his last 3 years wrestling, which was clearly one of his strongest passions. That's what made it so much harder when he received the worst news of his life; Doctors had found a tumor in his brain. After several weeks in the hospital and the successful surgery removing the benign tumor, he eventually returned to the mat and won the State championship.
moonmov.gif

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Finally hit me that #8 is one of the most despised men in the state of Missouri. None other than Stan "Benedict" Kroenke, aka, StanK.

FYI, Cole Camp is a small town located a few miles North of Lake of the Ozarks and Truman Lake.

Last edited:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
8 out of 10... Somebody has to know #2 and #10 ?

#1 is Gurley
#2 ? hint.. not many players 25 yrs old born in the spring months
#3 is Fisher
#4 is EJ Gaines
#5 is Hekker
#6 is Coach Fassel
#7 is R.Quinn
#8 is Kroenke
#9 is J.Goff
#10 ? hint... Almost all of you have seen his college offensive highlights on youtube once or twice. This is the theme song that is being played while showing all of his best plays before the Rams signed him after the 2016 draft. Post his youtube video highlights if you know the answer...