Rams Players Injury updates for NFC Championship Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend
It would be nice to have Noteboom ready to go if needed. The Rams are beaten up more than the Whiners. A healthy Earnest Jones is good news. I wish SJD was able to play. Gaines has been playing very well but, he could use a rest. The Whiners have been wearing down the Rams lines in the past.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
As a very long-time supporter of LT Joseph Noteboom...:startstruck:

IF AW was unable to be effective once again post knee& Ankle injury now past 40...Noteboom being injured again could be a serious problem for Noteboom's future as a Ram IF rookie UDFA OL'er Alaric Jackson does end up getting a ton of snaps & continues to impress as before @ LT.

As all of us old guys know timing can end up being crucial......

Recent history a year ago we should all recall that AW did not play well when he returned from a knee injury last season in the Packer's game. Let's all hope histroy does not repeat itself.:hope:
Yes, I remember that all to well, and was thinking the same thing re: if Whitworth will be noticeably hampered coming back from injury.

However, I seem to recall Whitworth's injury last year being much more serious, with him being carted off, fears of a torn acl (which thankfully never occured), and the injury being potentially season ending but Big Whit rehabbing hard and managing to come back for a playoff run. This year, by contrast, Whitworth exited the game on his power after its first snap on which he was injured, and then subsequently returned to play the entire first half vs. Arizona after being rolled up on, with no notable drop off in play. I was and remain curious if Whitworth was pulled at halftime vs. Arizona purely because he could not go, or because it was a blowout and the Rams wanted to play it safe, or some combination of the two. I am cautiously optimistic Whitworth will be his usual, road grading self come Sunday!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Has no one ever seen Friday?

Deebo gets KO'd by Craig at the end!!!

We got this!!!!