Rams Players and Coaches it is time to ball out the rest of season 12-4 is the goal!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
The defense seems to be killing it ever since Ramsey came over.

We are essentially healthy.

We seem to have found a combination that has worked at least last week on the oline.

McVay finally recognized that needed to change up his strategy on offense.
All the pieces seem to be really coming together.

It is time for all the Rams "family" to come together as one and ball the f*CK out for the rest of the season and win the next 6 games if they want to have a shot at the playoffs meaning 12-4.

Remember Minnesota has to play Seattle and we get to avenge our loss against Seattle. So the standings will change either way as long as we take care of our business.

We literally can't lose another game I never thought I would be saying that, but analyzing the remaining schedule of GB, Seattle and Minnesota - to me Minnesota is our best shot to overtake in the wildcard race. GB's remaining schedule is really easy except for Vikings. Seattle only has 2 loses but that can change if we/Minnesota beats them and they still got SF as well. Which leaves Minnesota they have Seattle and GB which be no easy task. But this is all predicated on us winning every game.

Let's go Rams - Goff needs to put the team on his back, the Defense has to dominate like they have in the last 4 games, Gurley has to run like the old Gurley no two backs it is Gurley's team and the oline must stay strong and beat up on every opponent. The coaches must get everyone focused and on the same page this is a gargantuan "family" effort and it starts tomorrow night!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To quote the great Jim Valvano, survive and advance.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
All that starts with a W on monday night. Let's get it MFers!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
giphy.gif

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I think Seattle will beat Minnesota. Winning out is a long shot but if we win tonight I can see it happening.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
The winner of the game tonight will be the team that is able to run the ball better and on defense stop the run. It is that simple. I hope McVay understands this simple concept. Remember the old saying, "keep it simple stupid".

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
Tonight, we will need to see some of Los Ramos youngest players on defense step up the plate and perform at their best. Who am I talking about?

Taylor Rapp - this young man has been a tackling machine, and has the lowest misses tackle rate in the NFL, at 1.6%. He will be key to keeping Jackson from breaking big runs.

Marqui Christain - same thing for this often maligned player. Marqui has been playing well since Peters left and the CB's became a bit more discipline. He will have the bring his best game tonight to help contain the run off the edges.

SJD - Mr. Day has been an immovable object for the past few weeks. He must continue this tonight to keep the middle of the field secure.

Jalen Ramsey - his ability to completely cut off one side of the field will be paramount tonight. Would love to see him level Jackson with a solid hit or two.

I still think this team is capable of making the playoffs, as they can beat anyone, we've showed that time and time again.

I think the world sees what the heart of a Super Bowl team is all about tonight.

dang

Legend
1) Defense shows up with their A game + 2) Get up early and force the Ravens to pass the ball + 3) Win the turnover battle = Rams WIN

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
If we win tonight, I see no reason we cant win out the rest of the season.

No doubt, this is the season defining game IMO and the toughest one. Jackson is a nightmare to defend.

If the offense does what's it's capable of we can win this thing and then take the momentum with us for the rest of the year.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
With respect I have to say ... of course the current "goal" is to end up 12-4.
But do any of us really believe it's going to happen? Sadly I fear we'll be 10-6.
I don't know which 2 games we'll lose along the way, but I just feel like we will.
:)

Let's all hope I'm wrong and we win out.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
That come from behind victory that the Vikes had last week makes this even worse. Vikes were down 20-0 at half time and managed to come back and win. Frustrating.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
With respect I have to say ... of course the current "goal" is to end up 12-4.
But do any of us really believe it's going to happen? Sadly I fear we'll be 10-6.
I don't know which 2 games we'll lose along the way, but I just feel like we will.
:)

Let's all hope I'm wrong and we win out.
That's my point about the thread, it is all about focus from all the players to the coaches. Everyone needs to be accountable and call the F*CK out the rest of the season.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gotta get that offense going... it all starts in the trenches... what used to be a solid plus is now uncertain.

The unit learns new things every game. They'll need a crash course tonight. Hope they're up to it.