Rams picture/media day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Nice. Can we resume talks about changing the new midfield logo?
iu

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Think I'm gonna get me one of those full body camera harnesses and walk around Walmart with it filming shit.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
SJD is going to morph into the new Brock (depending on if we extend him). I see him as the new hard-working, fun, vocal leader of the D Line that may not make it to any Pro Bowls but does the dirty work and will have a solid, long career.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
SJD is going to morph into the new Brock (depending on if we extend him). I see him as the new hard-working, fun, vocal leader of the D Line that may not make it to any Pro Bowls but does the dirty work and will have a solid, long career.

Maybe like William Hayes. He was one steady MF.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I agree and I'm not sure how many Rams fans realized that SJD was actually better than Brockers last year

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I agree and I'm not sure how many Rams fans realized that SJD was actually better than Brockers last year
Not really. Tackles they’re pretty even, but Brockers had 5 sacks to 1 for SJD. Brockers had 10 QB hits to 4 for SJD. So Brockers was still more of a threat in rushing the passer.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You should provide stats with a comment like this. In general though, its difficult to compare two guys playing different roles. Brokers did not line up at NT at all.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You should provide stats with a comment like this. In general though, its difficult to compare two guys playing different roles. Brokers did not line up at NT at all.

Stats wouldn't tell us much because of that.

I thought SJD was better (eye test) and I think PFF rated him higher - I read that SJD rated highly but I can't remember where.

Different responsibilities and hard to guage, but I thought he was the better football player last year.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not really. Tackles they’re pretty even, but Brockers had 5 sacks to 1 for SJD. Brockers had 10 QB hits to 4 for SJD. So Brockers was still more of a threat in rushing the passer.

Given their positions that's to be expected. SJD was the main reason for our improved run defense - we have plenty of data showing Brockers starting and the Rams having awful run defenses.