Rams pick at #2 and 13

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Just curious if anyone knows when the Rams will pick with their second (Their Own) 1st round pick (13?).

MOD edit: title change to reflect selections

Last edited by a moderator:

RFIP

2nd and 13th pick.

Correct for now but the 2nd pick will be traded to Atlanta so they can get Clowney and we can get Watkins at 6, for next years 1 and this years 2 and maybe another mid round pick this year. Get ready folks, the bonanza is coming again.

1. Texans
2. Rams
3. Jaguars
4. Browns
5. Raiders
6. Falcons
7. Buccaneers
8. Vikings
9. Bills
10. Lions
11. Titans
12. Giants
13. Rams

paceram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Correct for now but the 2nd pick will be traded to Atlanta so they can get Clowney and we can get Watkins at 6, for next years 1 and this years 2 and maybe another mid round pick this year. Get ready folks, the bonanza is coming again.

1. Texans
2. Rams
3. Jaguars
4. Browns
5. Raiders
6. Falcons
7. Buccaneers
8. Vikings
9. Bills
10. Lions
11. Titans
12. Giants
13. Rams

As much as I would like to see the Rams get Clowney if they could pull off the trade you mention above I would be thrilled!!!

SaneRamsFan

Rookie
I make that trade but don't take that player. Watkins is a wonderful talent but I think Rams will have someone ranked higer or possibly trade down again. I take matthews for sure if he is still there.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i so like this thread.

i may bump it up every week till ... may.