Rams-Patriots Super Bowl Breakdown feat. HOF LT Anthony Munoz & Rams SBXXXVI CB Dexter McCleon

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
https://www.spreaker.com/user/downtownrams/dtr-podcast-153

Jake and Joe Curley breakdown the Rams and Patriots Super Bowl in depth. Hall of Famer Anthony Munoz comes on the show (61:42) to talk about the big game, Built Ford Tough's Offensive Line of the Year award given out at NFL honors, the importance of an OL, OL coach and what it's like to play in a Super Bowl. Rams SBXXXVI starting CB Dexter McCleon (72:34) gives his thoughts and outlook on the Super Bowl as well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nice break down. Was a good listen. Thanks

As a homer rams fan though. I’d say M/L on the Rams !! Gurley will breakout. Your right. They have no one to guard him out of the backfield.

Plus if CJ Anderson gets going, look out. For some reason I think Suh & Donald really step up.I think The Rams are hungry. Talib steps up & yes Pleasant will have Peters ready. Maybe even get a pick ? I like the matchups. If the rookie RB & White keep the ground game going though, it could be tough.If The Rams get ahead McVay does not pull a Shannahan. Kyle is tough when he keeps the pedal to the medal. The 9ers are building there team right.

The SuperBowl party you are sponsoring sounds good. Way to have a solid season. Your LB from Indiana though is nowhere to be found. Plus the DB from Tennessee. The Rams even had to franchise Joyner. Talk about being desperate.

Last edited: