Rams organization, Fan experience

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shaky

Rams organization, Fan experience

Hi Kevin, Shaky here........ :bg:

After all you and the Rams organization have done this past year to better this 2012 Rams team.
Is there anything that the Rams organization did not get done that you wished you had?

I'm sure you are also looking forward to how the Rams organization can better the team in 2013 and better the fan experience. Can you give us any information on any plans looking forward to 2013?

Thanks Kevin,
Shaky aka Andy

kdemoff

UDFA
Shaky, there are always ways we can get better as a franchise and an organization. I'm proud of what the 125 men and women in our organization have done over the past three years but we know we can do better and we won't rest until there is another Lombardi Trophy in the lobby and our fans think we are the most fan-friendly, community-oriented and accessible organization in sports.

We accomplished a lot of great things this offseason, starting with the hiring of Coach Fisher and his staff, Les Snead and his staff, expanding the pre-season television network to 8 states and every possible market in-between, returning to Joplin, building another playground, having Sam Bradford serve as the Komen Race Chair and completely overhauling the roster. One of the things I am most excited about is our first ever FanFest at the Edward Jones Dome next weekend.

Obviously the thing that jumps out to me that we were unable to accomplish is being able to give our fans a clear answer on the Edward Jones Dome lease and putting that issue out of sight and out of mind for our fan base. As much as I expected this could wind up in arbitration the optimist in me was hoping we'd find a quick solution. That will be a priority for 2013 as I expect the on-field product to be much improved. Then we can focus on how to keep growing the fan base.