Rams open -11 against Texans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Savage might somehow manage to pull a hammy while watching film of the Rams defensive line!

200.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
First accurate line I've seen this season on the Rams. It's about right, I think Rams -10 pts is where I'd put it.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I know it's conspiratorial, but I called that before the Series.

It seems every city that has a natural disaster befall it wins a National title for one team.

Both NY football teams were terrible, so the Patriots...the Patriots just HAD to win after 9/11. I called that during the playoffs BEFORE that who tuck rule debacle.

New Orleans had to win after Katrina.

Houston had to win after Harvey.

I don't mean to take anything away from New Orleans or Houston (I couldn't care less about taking everything from the Cheatriots).

I just find the repeated coincidence...unsettling.
Oh come on, these feel good stories just happen.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Trap game like no other. On paper, we should annihilate them, but those are the games that are always scary. Any given Sunday anything can happen. We need to stay focused and never look past an opponent... but even more so... we need to play well at home which we haven't done the best of thus far
Rams have repeatedly shown focus with these type of games this season. I think this narrative can be put to bed now.

Your point about playing better at home and establishing a winning atmosphere in the Coliseum is right on point. The Rams are 6-2, yet how much of that success has been witnessed live by the fan base? Not enough. Rams need a W and a strong showing next week at home to get that going.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
The why didnt the New York Yankees win the World Series?

Honestly, I dunno. Maybe it takes time to do it.

I have this theory that fixes, if they happen, require subtle changes over time...like steering a supertanker.

I don't think those that would make it happen had enough time.

Baseball is the easiest because no one knows the strike zone from game to game so just a subtle changing of calls can drastically affect the outcome. I mean, shade the strike zone two inches more inside and the pitcher can't paint the outside corner of the plate. If he gets even slightly frustrated and puts a few over the plate, unless his movement is outstanding that night, he's gonna get lit up.

I dunno if it really happens or there's just an energy in the universe that allows for this to happen.

Just seems...odd...to me is all.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
We should win by 20 again. No reason to not expect another blowout. Rams have outscored their opponents 111-34 the past three games. Why would that change against a beat up Texans team?

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
They weren't dominant, but they ran well. Splash plays and big gains are still a part of the game. It's not the same as Fournette's performance against the Rams where it's 1 big play, it was 5-6 big plays. Brown ran well despite the Giants knowing the Rams were going to run it.
Plus a lot of the runs at the end of the game we're just running out the clock.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Oh come on, these feel good stories just happen.
You don't think the players feel more motivated emotionally?
You don't think that emotion can translate to more adrenaline and higher performance?
You don't think the players want to win moreso for the fans?