Rams: Once Again The Youngest Team In The NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
What jumps out at me is how YOUNG the Packers (3rd youngest) are and how OLD the Colts (the oldest) are. That's interesting and not what I think most would expect as we tend to think of the young gun Luck and the veteran Rodgers when it comes to those teams.

Age is clearly not an excuse. There's good and bad teams at both ends of the spectrum.

This is exactly what struck me, I assumed the Packers would be near the top as they seem to retain their players from drafts forever, and I'd assumed the Colts were a lot younger than that with the likes of Luck, Hilton and Fleener, but I guess they have signed Gore who I think is 102 this year...

MrMotes

Starter
The average age of all teams has been trending down. I doubt the difference between the oldest and youngest teams is very big compared to 10 or 20 years ago...

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Virtually half of the Rams' current roster is comprised of players with two years (or less) of NFL experience. The Rams' roster consists of only two players who have reached the age of 30: both William Hayes and Chris Long are 30.

Yikes! I thought we would have at least 3-4 years average experience... but 2 is really scary.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
I think it shows that we are building through the draft and that's the right way to do it!