Rams on the Clock cntd - pick 26

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
MerlinJones with a good idea:
CB is a big need, but I still feel this is a very deep CB class and we can get a very good one in round 2.

It's probably a little high, but my pick is Su'a-Filo as well.
(Though I may regret passing on Barr at this point in the draft)
I like your idea a lot too. Maybe equal with mine. I'm no longer sure which one I would take. Crap! :LOL:

Long has missed seven games over the last three seasons and Saffold seventeen in the same period, so quality cover is essential.

Furthermore, if Long is cut and Robinson (in this scenario) moves to left tackle in 2015, we'll need a starting guard. Better to have one with a year's experience than a complete rookie.

Always plan ahead: in 2015, our line could be Robinson-XSF-Jones-Saffold-Barksdale. That could be beastly.

If Long is down you move Robinson to LT and Jones to LG, if Saffold is down you put Jones in at RG, if they're both down at the same time then you're in trouble, if you aren't confident enough in both of them not being injured at the same time to the extent that you want to spend a 1st round pick on the event you may as well cut one of them out right.

iced

If Long is down you move Robinson to LT and Jones to LG, if Saffold is down you put Jones in at RG, if they're both down at the same time then you're in trouble, if you aren't confident enough in both of them not being injured at the same time to the extent that you want to spend a 1st round pick on the event you may as well cut one of them out right.

Dear god, if you want to keep Bradford alive, you would NOT want Robinson at LT. I get how people love him as a road grader - Pass pro? that's a completely different question...especially in the NFC West - I can easily see him getting bull rushed and underneath his pads (one of his biggest knocks), especially by one of the smith brothers

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was thinking Tye Hill. I really haven't done any research on CBs but both Walter and Mayock have him rated as the 3rd best. He's also 6' and pretty fast. Big WRs are all the rage now and I think that requires big CBs.

More like Brent Grimes or Brandon Flowers. Verrett is my #1 CB in this draft. Scheme versatile and checks the box in every area but height.

To answer the question of the thread, Jordan Matthews or Jason Verrett for me.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
If Barr is really there, you got to take him.

Otherwise I wouldn't mind trading down with Jacksonville and getting a guard with the next pick.