Rams on NFL Network tonight at 8 EST

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Thanks for the heads up.
A little under an hour away. I'll be tuning in.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
ehh.Rams suck.They cut Foles today.Not even worth watching now

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Thanks for the heads up! Just called the Mrs. and she hit record :)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Better late than never, missed the 8 oclock showing but will catch a replay at 12

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Just curious.... Camp hasn't started, so what is there to report?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know. I watched some of it and it didn't seem to have much Rams stuff. But the ad for camp primetime showed the Rams and Eagles for last night. I recorded it so I will speed watch it.

It would be best to continue to mix up the coverage to keep fans watching.

I am already disappointed in it. Heath asked Wyche yesterday, if the Rams have any players that they are excited about, to replace McLeod and Jenkins. Psyche hesitated and clearly had no idea. So, his answer was, "No, that is the problem, they have no depth." Then mentioned something about Donte Whitner maybe coming in. So, Wyche clearly doesn't know the roster, nor has he been paying attention to Williams raving about Mo. He went on to call Baron a surprise star player for the team. That's last year's news.

Maybe He shouldn't have been asked that question at this point in time. Maybe Wyche was planning on finding out who was going to emerge as starters and hasn't gotten to talk to Williams yet. Either way he looked foolish.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I am already disappointed in it. Heath asked Wyche yesterday, if the Rams have any players that they are excited about, to replace McLeod and Jenkins. Psyche hesitated and clearly had no idea. So, his answer was, "No, that is the problem, they have no depth." Then mentioned something about Donte Whitner maybe coming in. So, Wyche clearly doesn't know the roster, nor has he been paying attention to Williams raving about Mo. He went on to call Baron a surprise star player for the team. That's last year's news.

Maybe He shouldn't have been asked that question at this point in time. Maybe Wyche was planning on finding out who was going to emerge as starters and hasn't gotten to talk to Williams yet. Either way he looked foolish.

Wyche is being a doucher in his covering of the Rams lately.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

NFL network is worse than espn. I find it unwatchable when i have the nfl game pass. I'll stick with the goofballs on nfl live.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah this Rams report was bad. Clueless in many areas of the roster and they dumped on Goff and our receivers. I always laugh, other teams rookies are built up and given positive coverage on how they can contribute but not the Rams. I need to stop watching the media.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Start winning and we'll get more respect. Simple as that. Even the winning can be simple. Better QB play and we'll see more wins.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John

Donte Whitner: The best player the Rams have never signed!

"They have NO depth?" :headexplosion:

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
Yeah this Rams report was bad. Clueless in many areas of the roster and they dumped on Goff and our receivers. I always laugh, other teams rookies are built up and given positive coverage on how they can contribute but not the Rams. I need to stop watching the media.
I personally hope they keep it up and the other teams, especially the NFL west, pay attention to them. I always like the element of surprise. Then when the Rams play em, they won't know which way is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!