Rams on Madden 21

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I wonder how far the Rams see simulations, like this, when making the uniform selection?

Me personally, not really digging what I see on the Madden simulation. Unless it’s my eyes.

There is vibrancy with the blue and yellow, but those colors aren’t used in combination here. The blue on blue, bone on bone, look muted to me. Don’t take advantage of the yellow for pop and zip.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
They still have the alternate gold unis from 2000 that they never wore?

Madden has been exactly the same since like...2005. I only buy a copy every 4 or 5 years.

Just looking at the game play all the plays and commentary are unchanged since the last copy I have (2017). I'm buying it this year b/c of the new unis, stadium for the Rams and a number of other teams, too.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Madden has been exactly the same since like...2005. I only buy a copy every 4 or 5 years.

Just looking at the game play all the plays and commentary are unchanged since the last copy I have (2017). I'm buying it this year b/c of the new unis, stadium for the Rams and a number of other teams, too.
Last year was the first time I didn’t buy Madden. I’ll probably get it this year for the same reason as you stated.