Rams offseason grade, so far...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Grade the offseason, to this point;

• A

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • B

Votes: 26 32.5%
  • C

Votes: 36 45.0%
  • D

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • F

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I gave them a C+
They had a tough task re-signing so many of our own guys. They did okay considering that. Probably should/could have locked up one or two of them prior to FA.

This grade will go up considerably if they bring in Anquan Boldin after they trade up and draft Carson Wentz :whistle:

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I suppose my "A" grade could be interpreted as a kind of "Participation Trophy". However, consider: The Rams are not THIS pathtic...:mrburnsevil:

vikingstrophycase_zpsa24ad363.jpg
This inspires me. Perhaps I'll post a "Franchise History Grade" thread. Yes. I do believe it is in order...:snicker:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I suppose my "A" grade could be interpreted as a kind of "Participation Trophy". However, consider: The Rams are not THIS pathtic...:mrburnsevil:

View attachment 12596 This inspires me. Perhaps I'll post a "Franchise History Grade" thread. Yes. I do believe it is in order...:snicker:
You got one of those for the Cardinals by chance?
There's $1000 ROD cash in it if you do. An extra $500 if you manage to integrate Bruce Arrogance into it. :)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I gave it a D however they haven't even taken mid terms yet and can easily get to A level before all is said and done.
But at the moment? The defense has been weakened with some depth loss and although they had cap room they did nothing to improve the offense (which was amongst the worst in the league) other than to re-sign a draft bust in Brian Quick.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I gave it a D however they haven't even taken mid terms yet and can easily get to A level before all is said and done.
But at the moment? The defense has been weakened with some depth loss and although they had cap room they did nothing to improve the offense (which was amongst the worst in the league) other than to re-sign a draft bust in Brian Quick.

Look on the bright side Dieter, Quick has a fighting chance this year!:yess: Unlike your Avatar cat, for example...:unsure:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I went with a C. Mainly because I think its hard to achieve a better grade with this year's class. I don't think our secondary is as weakened by the loss of jenkins and McLeod as some others think. Gaines is a very capable replacement. Joyner is getting better each game. I wouldn't mind giving him a shot at FS. I love his closing speed. I can imagine him being a good centerfielder. But I also think they like him better in the nickle/slot. Roberson seemed to be getting better at the end of the season. Wouldn't mind signing a guy like Reggie Nelson as a stop gap for a year or two.

Find a receiver and/or tight end. Make a deal for a quarterback. I can see the grade getting better. I think we will better with the front seven on defense this year. The back end may or may not be a little weakened by the losses. I actually believe our overall defense will be improved. Loved them, but Long and JL slowed us down. We should be faster.

On offense, it appears drafting all those linemen is going to pay off. They were improving at the end of the season. Gurley and Tavon are special talents. I think Tavon is ready to be more of a traditional receiver and he's a great gimmick guy who can score in different ways. I know we'll have to roll with Keenum. But I'd like to see him have better targets to throw to. I hope they address that.