Rams newsletter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
09_17_header2.jpg

newslettertemplatebody_01.jpg

newslettertemplatebody_02.jpg
newslettertemplatebody_03.jpg
newslettertemplatebody_04.jpg

newslettertemplatebody_06.jpg

Hey there Rams Fan,

Myles Simmons here with your weekly official Rams newsletter. The team went down to Florida over the weekend and came back with a big 19-17 victory over the Buccaneers. Filling in for Shaun Hill, quarterback Austin Davis made his first career NFL start and performed admirably in the win. The play of the day came late in the fourth quarter, when Davis fired off a 27-yard pass to wide receiver Austin Pettis, bringing the Rams into field-goal range where Greg Zuerlein nailed the game winner. Coming up on Sunday, the 1-1 Rams will take on the 1-1 Cowboys at noon at the Edward Jones Dome.

There’s also big news for four members of the Greatest Show on Turf. The Pro Football Hall of Fame announced the preliminary list of nominees for the Class of 2015, and Kurt Warner, Orlando Pace, Isaac Bruce, and Torry Holt are eligible for enshrinement for the first time. The next members of the Hall of Fame will be announced January 31, 2015.

Don’t miss out on the chance to meet the Hall of Fame nominees at the Greatest Show on Turf event on October 12th at the Union Station Hotel in Downtown St. Louis. The event begins at 5 p.m. and features “The Greatest Show” at 7:30 p.m. on the main floor of the Union Station Hotel’s Grandeur Midway with an introduction of the 1999 team. Following the introduction will be live interviews, highlight videos, and behind the scenes footage. The evening will include access to the Greatest Show on Turf Experience, open bar and gourmet football fare, a Greatest Show on Turf Limited Edition Commemorative Poster and a Commemorative Super Bowl XXXIV Champions Ring.

Until next week,
Myles

newslettertemplatebody_08.jpg

newslettertemplatebody_15.jpg
Relive It
Hall of Fame
Meet Taylor G.
Welcome Back, Stedman
newslettertemplatebody_21.jpg

Gameday InformationBuy Tickets

Purchase Exclusive Tickets Now!

Don't miss RAMOKE on Monday, September 22nd.

newslettertemplatebody_22.jpg

THREE QUESTIONS WITH... JOHNNY HEKKER #6
newslettertemplate3QA_03.jpg
Q: What is your favorite animal?
A: My favorite animal is a lion.
newslettertemplate3QA_07.jpg
Q: How did you pick your number?
A: My number was given to me because my college number (7) is retired and Sam had 8!
newslettertemplate3QA_10.jpg

Q: What's it like to be the holder during potential game-winning field goal?
A: During game winners I just go out there thinking about all the reps we do in practice and how this one is no different. Just try and keep the pressure low!
09_17_hekker.gif

Please add Rams@team.nfl.com to your safe sender address book.
If you would like to manage your subscription preferences or unsubscribe, click here.

One Rams Way, St. Louis, MO 63045

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Hekker looks like he was hanging around with Josh Gordon and LeVeon Bell in that picture.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Hekker looks like he was hanging around with Josh Gordon and LeVeon Bell in that picture.

somebody should tell him that the all blue unis make him look fat I bet that would make him go to the front office and get those taken out of the loop