Rams News Recap: Oct. 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Rams notes: Bryant promoted from practice squad, McGee cut –PD
With just seconds to play in a win over the University of Wisconsin two years ago, Rams safety Christian Bryant feared his NFL dream had ended.

Long wait is over for Brian Quick –PD
Brian Quick was riding high last year at this time, with 16 catches for 235 yards through three games, one of those grabs being good for a 51-yard touchdown against Dallas.

Rams Practice Report 10/2: Quick Set to Return –Simmons
It’s been a long road back from a serious shoulder injury for wide receiver Brian Quick, and all indications are that he will be on the field when the Rams take on the Cardinals in Arizona.

Rams report: WR Quick to see first action of 2015 –PD
Wide receiver Brian Quick will be on the active roster Sunday when the Rams (1-2) take on the Arizona Cardinals (3-0) in a 3:25 p.m. NFC West showdown at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, Ariz.

Michael Brockers: We’re Playing A Lot Faster Than Last Year –Video

Brian Quick: Can’t Wait to Get Out There With My Brothers –Video

Gregg Williams: Our Guys Are Preparing In A Very Good Way –Video

Jeff Fisher: We’ve Got A Good Sense of What They’re Doing –Video

Laurinaitis, Kenny Britt probable to play against Arizona –Wagoner
The St. Louis Rams made some roster moves Friday as their injury report indicated a need for another safety. So the Rams released cornerback Brandon McGee and called up safety Christian Bryant from the practice squad.

Run-First Rams’ Struggles Go Beyond the Basics –Wagoner
The St. Louis Rams’ offseason left zero doubt about the offensive identity they were trying to forge.

Rams See Cardinals as ‘a Lot Better’ with Carson Palmer Back –Wagoner
It’s not exactly a groundbreaking observation to note the influence quarterback Carson Palmer has on the Arizona Cardinals’ offense when he’s behind center.

The Rams are Better than you Think: An Extensive St. Louis Cap Analysis
I’m not saying the Rams are Super Bowl bound. I’m not saying the Rams are a top tier NFL team. However, I do believe the Rams have one of the healthiest cap structures in in the NFL.

John Robinson Talks Rams vs Cardinals

Fisher Up Front: Arizona Preview –Video