Rams News Recap: Nov. 16

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Strauss: Rams’ Defense Hands Out Punishment –PD
They acquired a high-profile coordinator and a young defensive backfield with attitude. They rediscovered Sack City earlier this month.

Rams’ Defense Frustrates Manning, Broncos –PD
Peyton Manning made his third — and probably his final — NFL regular-season visit to St. Louis on Sunday afternoon. It was one he’d probably like to forget.

Shaun Hill Has A Day to Remember –PD
At about the same time that Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning addressed Denver reporters wearing a fancy suit after a stunning 22-7 loss, Rams counterpart Shaun Hill walked into his news conference wearing a plaid flannel shirt and blue jeans.

Mason Runs it up Against League’s Top Run Defense –PD
Tre Mason never backs down from a challenge, and the rookie running back was more than up to the challenge against the Denver Broncos.

2nd Half Highlights: Rams vs. Broncos –Video

First Half Highlights: Rams vs. Broncos –Video

With Defense Rolling, Rams Can Beat Anyone –Wagoner
Bundling up before heading into a snowy evening, St. Louis Rams linebacker James Laurinaitis paused when a reporter mentioned to him that his team could have pitched a shutout against the Denver Broncos on Sunday.

Rams Shock Manning, Broncos 22-7 –PD
The Rams defense has arrived — better late than never. Quarterback Shaun Hill finally got a chance to show what he could do. Again, better late than never.

Rams vs. Broncos Postgame Notes

Rams Post Game Quotes vs. Broncos

Postgame Reaction: Rams WR Kenny Britt –Video

Rams Post Game Press Conference –Video

ESPN’s Sunday Blitz: Broncos-Rams Recap –Video

Rapid Reaction: St. Louis Rams –Wagoner
A few thoughts on the St. Louis Rams’ 22-7 victory over the Denver Broncos at the Edward Jones Dome.

Rams shorthanded at cornerback vs. Broncos –Wagoner
Not that there’s ever a good week to be without your full complement of players at any position, but the St. Louis Rams will be short on cornerbacks Sunday against the Denver Broncos.

Billick’s Keys to a Rams Win Over the Broncos? –Radio Interview

RamBill

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Morning Ram-blings: Monday game balls
By Nick Wagoner

http://espn.go.com/blog/st-louis-rams/post/_/id/13762/morning-ram-blings-monday-game-balls-10

EARTH CITY, Mo. -- Good Monday morning after another interesting week in the NFL, especially for fans of the St. Louis Rams.

By now, we already know the Rams have a knack for stepping up when the competition is toughest. They did it again Sunday in their 22-7 win against the Denver Broncos.

But there were plenty of other shining performances Sunday and, knowing that, our 32 NFL Nation reporters did what we do every week and handed out game balls for the best and brightest of Sunday's efforts.

I gave mine to defensive coordinator Gregg Williams for designing a picture-perfect game plan to shut down Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning and Denver's offense.

Of course, I could have chosen just about any Rams defender or running back Tre Mason or receiver Kenny Britt, etc. It's not often there are so many to choose from but anytime you hold a Manning-led team to seven points, you have to get my game ball.

I.C.Y.M.I.

A roundup of Sunday's Rams stories appearing on ESPN.com. ... We began the day with a look at how thin the Rams' secondary was going into the game and how they planned to handle it. ... Rapid Reaction offered quick-hit thoughts and observations on the Rams' victory. ... Locker Room Buzz provided the Rams' thoughts on a few topics, including the formula to win with this current team. ... We then explored how the Rams' defense got it done against the Broncos. ... Mason had his first 100-yard rushing game and gave the Rams exactly what they needed on a day when the run game had to be rolling. ... Broncos reporter Jeff Legwold and I handed out game balls in video format.

Elsewhere:

Legwold gives his quick thoughts and reaction from the Denver side.

Jim Basquil and Mark Schlereth break down Sunday's game.

The Rams' upset was worth a second look so Basquil and Eric Allen took a deeper dive.

At 101sports.com, ESPN NFL Insider Chris Mortensen gave some interesting thoughts regarding the Rams and Los Angeles.

At stltoday.com, Jeff Gordon handed out his weekly grades.