Rams News Recap: June 5

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Rams Coach Jeff Fisher Couldn’t Say ‘No’ to Garcia –PD
When he interviewed Jeff Garcia for the Rams’ quarterbacks coach job in February, coach Jeff Fisher came away impressed.

Rams Among Teams with Best Offseasons So Far –Brandt
Below is my list of the six teams that have had the best offseasons, with five more to consider at the end for good measure:

Rams’ Brian Quick Making Progress Toward Return –Latsch
A year ago, Rams wide receiver Brian Quick was one of the most impressive players on the field during the team’s OTA sessions.

New Rams QB Nick Foles Taking Charge of Rams
For St. Louis Rams quarterback Nick Foles, the last three months have been a whirlwind.

Could the Rams Be a Better Offensive Team in 2015??
Backed by arguably one of the NFL‘s top defenses, it is time for the St. Louis Rams to finally become a complete team in order for them to become a playoff team in 2015.

Rams’ strong pass rush is back under co-ordinator Gregg Williams –AP
The St. Louis Rams’ strong pass rush is back under co-ordinator Gregg Williams.

Ready to Play: Rookie Havenstein an Odds-on Favorite to Start on O-line this Fall –FSMW
Yeah, there’s a chance rookie tackle Rob Havenstein may not be starting on the St. Louis Rams’ offensive line come fall.

Kenny Britt on QB Foles: ‘He can throw every pass in the book’ –APQuarterback Nick Foles is getting to know his new St. Louis Rams teammates.

Rams RB Tre Mason says Todd Gurley is ‘Family’ Now
St. Louis Rams running back Tre Mason made the NFL All-Rookie team last season. After being selected out of Auburn with a third-round pick in the 2014 NFL Draft

Akeem Ayers Finds Right Fit with Rams –Latsch
Akeem Ayers had plenty of options in free agency this offseason, but the outside linebacker who spent most of his first four seasons with the Titans felt at home when he visited with the Rams.

Brian Quick Progressing with Shoulder Rehab –Simmons
Wide receiver Brian Quick has been working diligently to get back to full strength after suffering a season-ending shoulder injury last Oct. 26 against the Chiefs.

Rams Center Competition just Getting Started –Wagoner
Some thoughts and observations from the St. Louis Rams’ second open organized team activity on Friday afternoon:

Nick Foles Adjusting to Vastly Different Offense –Wagoner
Since his arrival in the NFL in 2012, quarterback Nick Foles’ view of the field has largely come standing upright from a few yards behind the center.

Todd Gurley finding ways to participate in Rams OTAs –Wagoner
Although St. Louis Rams running back Todd Gurley isn’t technically participating in organized team activities this week, he is doing everything he can to get a reasonable approximation.

Greg Robinson: The Weight Loss Will Help Me Be Quicker –Video

Sasser Story Could Have A Few More Twists and Turns –Video

Jeff Fisher Talks Nick Foles, Todd Gurley and Bud Sasser –Audio

Rams OG Rodger Saffold: “Being patient is the hardest thing” –Video

Rams Rookie RB Todd Gurley: “It’s just about getting my rehab” –Video

Rams QB Nick Foles Building Chemistry with Receivers –Video

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Rams’ strong pass rush is back under co-ordinator Gregg Williams –AP
The St. Louis Rams’ strong pass rush is back under co-ordinator Gregg Williams.
I can't wait to see the NEW 2015 Rams 'D' get going! In Fisher's first 3 years the Rams have racked up " 145 Sacks!" ( 52 in '12, 53 in '13, and 40 in '14) I see no reason we can't do a lot better in 2015! " let's bring that total to at least 200 Sacks this year!" that's only 55 sacks, and the Rams GSOT put up 57 in 1999. I think this D is better!! ( don't mean to offend GSOT)