Rams New Offensive Philosophy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd be a little more enthusiastic about an article like this if we were talking about our offensive coordinator. After all, he should be the one in charge right?

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'd be a little more enthusiastic about an article like this if we were talking about our offensive coordinator. After all, he should be the one in charge right?
Yeah, we are still talking about the WR Coach right?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
I fapped to this. Did anyone else?

PFJqA.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wouldn't call it relying, using sure. And wasn't it this "Old ManManning" system that Old ManManning and Denver used to break all of those offensive records? I not advocating bringing in Manning, and most probably aren't either. He's done anyway,even off he doesn't retire. We can always go back to the Schotty system, that worked so well for us.
When we say "Mannings System", it seemed to me it was being said that we would need a football smart QB with great skills that calls his own plays..IE a younger Peyton Manning.....Getting OldManManning is a loser, was all that I was saying.

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Wow..It's amazinfg how different than I am from all of you...How sad is it that we are relying on Old ManManning and his system? If we are relying on Manning and his system to save us, it's another lost year and Fisher/Snead should be fired, imo.
To be fair. It's also Martz and Gase he's worked with. His knowledge of those systems, can benefit Boras and our offense.
That's the idea, anyway.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
We just need to score about 24 points per game. If we do that...
200.gif
Gurley will have to get three hundred yards to score that much!

WestCoastRam

Legend
So many of our problems last year were personnel but it does make you wonder how bad Cignetti was as a passing game coordinator. Our passing O looked like a college offense at times with little variation. It seemed like everything was just about reps and execution, so much so that there was very little teams had to defend against when we came out to pass.