Rams New DL Quinton Jefferson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Love him. As a MD fan, he was a bright spot for us the past few years. Go TERPS!!!!

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
the guy has got his hand moves down....I wonder does he have a bull-rush highlight vid??? Donald uses a bunch of swim moves as well....but they are set up by his powerful bull rush...

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
the guy has got his hand moves down....I wonder does he have a bull-rush highlight vid??? Donald uses a bunch of swim moves as well....but they are set up by his powerful bull rush...

Yeah, it looks like his spin move is his go to. But the highlights have nothing else.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What the hell did they feed them Terps yesterday? They put good ole fashioned ass whoopin on Texas
Hell, Cal-Fullerton could whip Texas these days...

bdfitz

UDFA
Reality is setting in. Life without AD. Gets Walker back, signs another poor man's AD to go with Smart. It hurts but AD is gone until midseason or VERY pissed off and out of game shape. Either way we need these guys.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
What the hell did they feed them Terps yesterday? They put good ole fashioned ass whoopin on Texas
Yeah, that was impressive. I am just hoping MD is much better than I thought and Texas isn't a shit team, haha. What a great frigging game to watch though man. Not a dull moment, haha.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
This is an underrated pickup. I feel like LTP and Fox are on the outside looking in right now.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Now, lets discuss bringing Brian Quick home...
tempQuickB--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

he gone

now lets see what lil Gruden does with him......

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
He has a solid swim move set up by a quick lateral step.

This is why Donald is so disruptive. He uses his hands as well as anyone, but he sets up any hand move (rip, swim, bull), with an incredibly fast initial step FORWARD.

So, while I liked seeing his swim move be effective, if he doesn't also develop a solid rip as well as a meaningful bull rush, better OGs will nullify him pretty quickly.

I tend to leave spin moves as not typical for interior guys because it's a great way to end up on the deck or to be pushed completely out of the play unless the shoulder placement for the spin is spot on.

He'll be a decent interior backup and hopefully, he'll learn those other moves.

…..

Legend
Reality is setting in. Life without AD. Gets Walker back, signs another poor man's AD to go with Smart. It hurts but AD is gone until midseason or VERY ticked off and out of game shape. Either way we need these guys.
Three huge assumptions in one sentence. Nice!

True though that additional beef is always needed/welcomed.