Rams moving to Los Angeles not necessarily a bad thing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Name
Panthers
Panthers fan here, wanting to congratulate you on winning perhaps the last-ever game at the Edward Jones Dome. And before you read the headline and run away, just hear me out.

I want to help quell your fears about moving to Los Angeles, because honestly I think it might be one of the best thing sthat could happen to your franchise.

Think about it. Free agents will want to flock to Los Angeles. That helps your team get better. Also, it's almost 2016, and all the games can easily be found online. Hell, most of them will probably still be on television in St. Louis. The Rams could host multiple Super Bowls!

I have fond memories of the EJD, because it was the site of probably the Panthers most exciting win ever, the January 2004 Divisional Round game that Carolina won in double overtime.

But aside from being able to easily go the games, you guys really aren't losing anything.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Hey man. Welcome to the board. Just a heads up, there are no relocation threads allowed here because of the divide they cause. All we do for now is post news in one thread until the decision has been made.

I would point you go the stl today Rams talk board if you want to conversate on this, but you will get a fierce tounge lashing for posting this there.

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
I thought it'd cheer you up.

Welcome aboard and while I know you don't mean any harm, this isn't going to make anyone that wants the team to stay in St. Louis feel any better. At all.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought it'd cheer you up.

The non-STL area fans don't really care about relocation (for the most part). The STL area fans aren't happy about losing the hometown team. Not really doing anything for the people that are unhappy with what's going down.

Name
Panthers
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not the best idea for a first post.

Welcome aboard and while I know you don't mean any harm, this isn't going to make anyone that wants the team to stay in St. Louis feel any better. At all.

You guys are wanting the team to stay in St. Louis for selfish reasons. Realistically, the Rams have a better chance to win the Super Bowl by moving. Is that not what you want?

D L

Rookie
Name
Dylan
You guys are wanting the team to stay in St. Louis for selfish reasons. Realistically, the Rams have a better chance to win the Super Bowl by moving. Is that not what you want?

That is nothing but an opinion and a faulty one at that. The Rams have won their only Super Bowl in St. Louis.

And yes how dare us for not wanting the team we love to leave us.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

And now you're making it worse. I don't care where the Rams play. I don't live in St. Louis.

But where the Rams play has no effect on their likelihood of winning a Super Bowl aside from Kroenke possibly giving more of a crap about the product on the field if they move.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious

I will not bite the bait on this troll, and I'm going to leave you with this....

If the Panthers were moving, how would you feel if a Rams fan came to your board and called you selfish for wanting to keep them in Carolina?

DenverRam

Starter
when was the last time the panthers won the SB?

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
F U C K you and the Panthers. Hope Cam Newtons herpes spreads throughout the locker room and into the community.

Sincerely,

Username.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Mods are either post-win celebrating drunk, asleep or pulling a Homer Simpson. No harm no foul, PanthersFan wasn't aware of our rules prior. But that's just me.

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John

Right. Because so many of the last 20-30 Super Bowl winning teams come from Los Angeles, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.