Rams most watchable team in the NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
At least according to the Ringer. Click the link below and scroll down to read the chart for all 32 teams.
******************************************************************************************
https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2018/...-season-nfl-watchability-bears-bengals-chiefs

The Eight Biggest Takeaways From a Quarter-Season of NFL Watchability
The first four weeks of the year have generated many surprises on the field—and on our televisions. From the Rams’ dominance to the Eagles’ stumbles, here’s what we’ve learned so far.
By Riley McAtee

At the quarter-mark of the NFL season, the league consists of a near-perfect balance of knowns and unknowns. We’ve seen enough football to confirm that the Rams are one of the league’s best teams, the Chiefs offense is on fire, and the Cardinals and Bills will be the top contenders for the first pick in the 2019 draft. But beyond that, plenty of questions remain: Are the Eagles really in trouble? Are the Bears a true NFC contender? Are the Steelers really toast?

In all that noise, it can be hard to figure out which games to watch on any given Sunday. That’s where The Ringer’s watchability rankings come in. With four weeks in the books, this index—which uses six different statistics to identify the NFL’s most watchable teams—is becoming more reliable in determining which teams are fun and which teams aren’t.

We started the season using 2017’s numbers and have been filtering in 2018’s as the year has gone along. So now, at the quarter mark, let’s rip off the Band-Aid and look at the numbers without any weight from 2017. Here’s how the teams rank after four weeks (this week’s Thursday Night Football results aren’t included):

Team: Los Angeles Rams
Total Score: 7.22

Ram65

Legend
From the article
"But I’ve always been ambivalent about RedZone. NFL games are more than just a string of highlights—they’re a long battle for territory and positioning. When you’re just watching the highlights, you miss that art of teams feeling out their opponent over time, finding the right cracks, and saving them for a late fourth-quarter push. Through 60 on-field minutes, a narrative forms, but on RedZone, that narrative gets stripped away. It can be like CliffsNotes football."

I don't have red zone. Streamed once but, I would rather watch a game. Of course I haven't played fantasy football in years. Sometimes switching back and forth watching two games I can lose the feel for a game when I miss a turnover or big play. Some games are just hard to watch.

Wish the article would have predicted this weeks games instead of rating week one games. Who cares they are over with. I know some Eagle fans have been watching the Rams. Helps when you're on TV the past two weeks here in Phila. Close games are fun to watch even if it's not great football. While the Rams keep putting up high point totals I still like to watch some defense. Jags vs Chiefs should be a good one.

Last edited:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
From the article
"But I’ve always been ambivalent about RedZone. NFL games are more than just a string of highlights—they’re a long battle for territory and positioning. When you’re just watching the highlights, you miss that art of teams feeling out their opponent over time, finding the right cracks, and saving them for a late fourth-quarter push. Through 60 on-field minutes, a narrative forms, but on RedZone, that narrative gets stripped away. It can be like CliffsNotes football."

I don't have red zone. Streamed once but, I would rather watch a game. Of course I haven't played fantasy football in years. Sometimes switching back and forth watching two games I can lose the feel for a game when I miss a turnover or big play. Some games are just hard to watch.

Wish the article would have predicted this weeks games instead of rating week one games. Who cares they are over with. I know some Eagle fans have been watching the Rams. Helps when you're on TV the past two weeks here in Phila. Close game are fun to watch even if it's not great football. While the Rams keep putting up high point totals I still like to watch some defense. Jags vs Chiefs should be a good one.

Redzone is awesome, but I agree with the premise. Give me a full game. Unfortunately when the schedule makers force feeds us Dallas EVERY week of the year as either the late afternoon or night game almost everyone goes elsewhere.

I much rather would have wanted to watch Saints/Falcons in the late afternoon over the terrible Dallas/shitbird game. Or Jax/KC at night over Dallas/Houston this weekend.

jjab360

Legend
Redzone is awesome, but I agree with the premise. Give me a full game. Unfortunately when the schedule makers force feeds us Dallas EVERY week of the year as either the late afternoon or night game almost everyone goes elsewhere.

I much rather would have wanted to watch Saints/Falcons in the late afternoon over the terrible Dallas/shitbird game. Or Jax/KC at night over Dallas/Houston this weekend.
Red zone is great for when the Rams aren't playing.. I don't really care enough to watch a full game of many other teams, just give me the big moments

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
IMO, Andrew Siciliano is the best in the business. He is what really makes RedZone so good. That siad, I like to flip around from the game mix channels when the Rams aren't playing.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

You're in Texas dude, so they're going to force Dallas down your throat more so than others. Maybe I'm wrong, but that may be better than being forced to watch the Redskins, like in VA where I'm from.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Red zone is great for when the Rams aren't playing.. I don't really care enough to watch a full game of many other teams, just give me the big moments
Me too...I really enjoyed Red Zone last week....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
You're in Texas dude, so they're going to force Dallas down your throat more so than others. Maybe I'm wrong, but that may be better than being forced to watch the Redskins, like in VA where I'm from.

Nah, majority of the country gets Dallas every week in the late afternoon. Ironically, being where I am thanks to NFL and network rules I've been getting the late Rams games because of the early Texans games.

Ram65

Legend

I hear you. I've grown tired of watching the Steelers on here a lot in Phila. Get the Skins and the awful Giants too.

I've been streaming the good games. Late games seem easier to get a good feed. Everyone here starts talking about a good game I will stream it.

Nah, majority of the country gets Dallas every week in the late afternoon. Ironically, being where I am thanks to NFL and network rules I've been getting the late Rams games because of the early Texans games.

We get Dallas too on late games. They are no fun to watch.