Rams Most Valuable Newcomer: Singletary???

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
rick
He has gotten into Ogletree's head on how important he is and how GOOD he can be with complete dedication and application of his talents. Check out how PISSED Tree was upon KC scoring on Opening Drive. Did you guys see Tree on the 4th and 1 in Denver??? Singletary ARGUABLY could have been MVP of the LEAGUE if it didn't lazily go to QB's and stats leaders of the day. He has got his pupil in Ogletree, if Tree is a willing learner (and it looks like he is), the sky is the limit for himself and the Team.

TexasRam

Legend
Let's see how Tree plays this season.

Just because you were great or talented or can yell with authority does not mean you can teach or train someone.

Bill Walsh couldn't play the game at Singeltarys level and he was mild mannered, but he could teach to greatness.

I love what Tree showed last game though. Big stops behind the line to stop drives and once on 4th down.

Just maybe Singeltary can teach.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Let's see how Tree plays this season.

Just because you were great or talented or can yell with authority does not mean you can teach or train someone.

Just maybe Singeltary can teach

Just maybe Texas? Singletary is a most fantastic valuable newcomer!

You are cut off from this conversation Texas ;)

tumblr_ndnyk1YeSc1s4tfa9o1_400.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I loved what Ogletree did last night, and said so earlier...But then Fish said "We just had a feeling they were going to run the ball"...and they did like 8 or more plays in a row, which kind of gives the D an advantage against the run, i think...I look forward to a more balanced offense, and how he deals with that....

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
Hiring Singletary was one of the few good moves Fisher has made in the last four years.

Ram65

Legend
Just maybe Texas? Singletary is a most fantastic valuable newcomer!

You are cut off from this conversation Texas ;)

tumblr_ndnyk1YeSc1s4tfa9o1_400.gif
Now that's a perfect GIF!
Too funny!

I hadn't connected the dots with Singletary and Ogletree. Mr. Intensity and Grasshopper season #1 about to begin.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He's definitely in the running. So is TE coach Lilly though, as well as Groh if this thing comes together.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He has gotten into Ogletree's head on how important he is and how GOOD he can be with complete dedication and application of his talents. Check out how PISSED Tree was upon KC scoring on Opening Drive. Did you guys see Tree on the 4th and 1 in Denver??? Singletary ARGUABLY could have been MVP of the LEAGUE if it didn't lazily go to QB's and stats leaders of the day. He has got his pupil in Ogletree, if Tree is a willing learner (and it looks like he is), the sky is the limit for himself and the Team.
It would be nice if Singletary can turn our LB Corps into something like the "85 Bears had!!(y);):D

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
not to steal Mike Singletary's thunder, but Ogletree was playing his best football, and was arguably the best player on the team last year when TJ Mac took him out with friendly fire....

MV newcomer to me is Groh.....Ogletree is really a beast, and played MLB in college just like you saw...He'd shoot gaps, and make a bunch of plays. Wait until he lines one of those RB's up, it's gonna be the loudest pop you've heard in some time...much like Mike Singletary did when he played...