Rams make 2y offer to RFA Center Ryan Groy(Buffalo)/Bills match offer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Awesome! Here's to hoping that the Bills don't match.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dont want to harp on fisher but this has been a very active and productive offseason so far. We signed Webster too

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Said this in the other thread but it feels like les is flexing his muscle with no fisher. I love every move made thus far

TexasRam

Legend
Finally some movement. It was getting lonely here in my office clicking refresh on this website every 3 minutes.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
This is the icing on the cake for me if Buffalo does not match. 2 lineman, a receiver and a corner. Really encouraged by what they are doing. There is no winning the off season and this team will not be turned around in 1 year but really like the approach. Think about it, there really isn't a "wtf" type of signing or a what are they doing moment....yet lol.

Hope these moves play out they way we all are expecting them to.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
What a great freaken night!!!! So stoked over here.. midnight? Who cares, no sleep for this guy...

Now sign J Jones from pitt and we will be able to focus on trading Tru and truly attack our draft wants according to our board. We will have a lot less needs than I expected going into draft.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a great freaken night!!!! So stoked over here.. midnight? Who cares, no sleep for this guy...

Now sign J Jones from pitt and we will be able to focus on trading Tru and truly attack our draft wants according to our board. We will have a lot less needs than I expected going into draft.
Okay so I have a question. Now that we've done a decent job filling holes, is it possible that we actually let tru play and sign him later? I mean, I only wanted him gone because we didn't have cap space to sign free agents. We've signed 4 lol. I'm kind of okay with his veteran leadership with a rookie and Webster

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I wouldn't be the least bit upset if they slightly over paid him. I don't want the Bills matching and I kind of feel like they're doing this to see what his market value is

TexasRam

Legend
So yeah.. if someone could figure out the cap details and share them. That would be great. Thanks.

giphy.gif

PARAM

Hall of Fame
If we're signing him to be the starting OC, then the money will be a decent offer. Would the Bills match starting money for a backup?
We want him to be good enough to do the job but if he's good enough Buffalo might match. How's their cap space? They've spent 65.1 mil with 29.3 guaranteed so far. Hopefully we guaranteed him enough to make them shy away.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If we're signing him to be the starting OC, then the money will be a decent offer. Would the Bills match starting money for a backup?
We want him to be good enough to do the job but if he's good enough Buffalo might match. How's their cap space? They've spent 65.1 mil with 29.3 guaranteed so far. Hopefully we guaranteed him enough to make them shy away.
Is he a backup there? If so I doubt they'll match. Rams are paying him starter money. I don't see them matching and giving that to a backup

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Okay so I have a question. Now that we've done a decent job filling holes, is it possible that we actually let tru play and sign him later? I mean, I only wanted him gone because we didn't have cap space to sign free agents. We've signed 4 lol. I'm kind of okay with his veteran leadership with a rookie and Webster

I would still trade Tru. I want the cap for AD99 and truly just want to rid the team of overpaid Fihser guys.

I'll gladly take a 2nd this year so we can plug other areas.