Rams Mailbag: OTA Questions /Farr-Simmons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams Insider Myles Simmons and Rams radio personality D’Marco Farr answer your questions about the Los Angeles Rams organized team activities.

Watch Rams Mailbag

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I liked the report! Especially when Farr was talking about how it going to be great to see Spruce and Kupp on the field at the same time, I like this idea!!
My Big question is, Between Aaron Green and Dunbar who will win the back-up RB spot!? They are both good, pass catching RB's!!

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Farr makes a compelling argument for Greg Robinson, however, Simmons counters with, "It does not matter the size and athleticism, if he continues to make mistakes." Farr also commented on the combination at Safety with Joyner (FS) & Alexander at strong safety, which he felt really good about.

@jakebogen95 favorite Brian Randolph even came up in conversation as well along with the running backs, where Farr stated "Malcolm Brown is a Hammer and I love the way he runs." However, in McVay's scheme the running backs will not only be catching screen passes, but running actual pass routes as well. This IMHO is where Lance Dunbar will excel, but Aaron Green brings quite a bit in that capacity to the table as well.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My Big question is, Between Aaron Green and Dunbar who will win the back-up RB spot!? They are both good, pass catching RB's!!

Dunbar much faster, however, very close as to their pass catching abilities. I will give the edge to Dunbar for obvious reasons, but at least in preseason, when Green was on the field, he always made a big play.