Rams looked like a "special team" today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Love watchin the Rams win and seattle losin was priceless.

O did just enough to get GZ in range and D did enough to make the special teams play hold up for the win. Very good team win, but the run D still needs to improve.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Agreed. The run D was nauseating the majority of the game. If they can clean that up, this D will ROCK!!!!!!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
They've been running over everyone - haven't they? Right now, I'll take just winning. Give these guys some wins and who knows.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
They've been running over everyone - haven't they? Right now, I'll take just winning. Give these guys some wins and who knows.
This makes 4 straight games where I was nervous late into the 4th quarter.

Last year - I was mowing my lawn by the end of the 3rd.

I love it. Love it, love it, love it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:

Haminahhaminahhaminah

BTW - get my text?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:

Haminahhaminahhaminah

BTW - get my text?
Didn't have my phone on today. :|

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:
X said:
RamFan503 said:

Haminahhaminahhaminah

BTW - get my text?
Didn't have my phone on today. :|

Brace yourself.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
RamFan503 said:

Yeah usually I was asleep on the couch by the end of the third.
This is better FAR better

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ramhusker said:
Agreed. The run D was nauseating the majority of the game. If they can clean that up, this D will ROCK!!!!!!

watching the d is both infuriating and exhilarating at the same time.the pain of watching opposing rbs slice through the line is soothed by the clampdown the corners put on opposing wrs and the pressure the dline puts on opposing qbs. heck, even jenkins came in with a qb pressure for an int, even though he telegraphed it before the play.

i can't take my eyes off the screen when the d is on the field.

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
kurtfaulk said:
Ramhusker said:

watching the d is both infuriating and exhilarating at the same time.the pain of watching opposing rbs slice through the line is soothed by the clampdown the corners put on opposing wrs and the pressure the dline puts on opposing qbs. heck, even jenkins came in with a qb pressure for an int, even though he telegraphed it before the play.

i can't take my eyes off the screen when the d is on the field.

Haha, yeah. I used to just love watching our O (GSOT days) and if I had to get a drink or something, it'd be when we were on D. Now, it's the complete opposite.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
RamBall said:
Love watchin the Rams win and seattle losin was priceless.

O did just enough to get GZ in range and D did enough to make the special teams play hold up for the win. Very good team win, but the run D still needs to improve.

This was one of those games where the opposing player that scared me the most (Lynch) did exactly what I thought he would do, but we didnt get embarrassed, and all that matters is we got the lead, and held on.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
Man I thought Lynch was trying to convince me he was Jim Brown,very impressive the way he would not give up. I thought the rams would play the run better but they did not let it get out of hand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Sgt. Ram said:
Man I thought Lynch was trying to convince me he was Jim Brown,very impressive the way he would not give up. I thought the rams would play the run better but they did not let it get out of hand.

Lynch looks like a Top 5 back in the NFL right now. His stats probably say such.