Rams lock up Brockers thru 2019

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I didn't see it posted at all today. But on Sirius NFL I heard he signed a 3 year extension today

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Amongst all the garbage team play, you have to keep your good players. We let Pickett get away and drafted losers to replace him.

A55VA6

Legend
It's official.

Vincent Bonsignore ‏@DailyNewsVinny
Csao1WqUIAAhssX.jpg

View: https://twitter.com/jthom1/status/776492677323816960

It's always good to lock up players you've drafted and developed. I just hope we didn't over pay like we always seem to do.

Austin

Rookie
Name
Douglas
This is a good signing. Read on twitter it's upwards of 33 million over three years, 16 million in guarantees. Brockers is a guy that doesn't get a lot of recognition, but he's one of the key pieces that makes the line (see also: AD) effective. I expect our d-line to play better in the coming games, and it will be important to see them penetrate against Seattle's notably bad line. Be a good way for them to get some mojo back.

More important signing than the overrated Tru.

StealYoGurley

Pro Bowler
I stated in other posts the number would be this high and that's why I thought it wouldn't get done with Donald on the horizon. However, Im glad it got done he is the most deserving 2017 UFA.

Also makes me think how the move to LA effected Demoff getting contracts done last year. Going into last year JJ and Rodney (debatable) were the only legit extension candidates because Tru lost his job to Gaines in 2016 and Barron was a backup safety going into the season. This year they got Brockers done, they got Austin done before his big $12.5 million dollar option, and there is still time and money to approach Ogletree and TJ about extensions.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
YES! YES! YES!

I'm so happy that we got this done. Brockers is completely deserving of this contract.