Rams lock up Brockers thru 2019

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Good news, but I cant help but giggle a little with the timing of it.

We just got blown out and now we start passing out raises lol.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Looking forward to seeing the numbers. If they could get Tru Johnson to sign a long term contract there should be enough left-over CAP room to also extend Ogletree. jmo.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I like Brockers and I'm tired right now of always being the youngest team in the league.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I like Brockers and I'm tired right now of always being the youngest team in the league.

Yeah, I agree. At some point you gotta stop recycling the roster in favor of 1st/2nd year guys and keep the ones you drafted when their first contract starts to end. Sink or swim with them. If they're not good enough to keep you ain't drafting well and should not be the one making those decisions.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Good stuff!! At least one recent signing was a good one.....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The youngest team deal is getting extremely old and is a product of Fisherball. Get rid of him, retain some of our good upcoming free agents and we'll be better off.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The youngest team deal is getting extremely old and is a product of Fisherball. Get rid of him, retain some of our good upcoming free agents and we'll be better off.

I concur, Rams have Fished enough, time to cut bait.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Ironically last night I saw him hobbling to the sideline. I'm sure he's fine but I noticed he got a little banged up. Very bizarre timing with both this and Tavon's extension. Not to get off topic but I assumed Tavon just had an incredible camp and they expected him to really take off this year but again: why are we rewarding mediocrity? Don't get me wrong with Brockers, I'm happy that we extended him.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Awesome, yay, woooo, let's give more extensions. Next up, Quick, G. Robinson, Fisher?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Good news, but I cant help but giggle a little with the timing of it.

We just got blown out and now we start passing out raises lol.
The 1st good News of the week!! Next let's hear the Spruuuce-Cooper, and Gaines are Starting on Sunday!!(y):D:yess:

tempests

Hall of Fame
The cynic in me wonders if Fisher resigning his players is him making his case while negotiating an extension with SK.