Rams KO of Roethlisberger huge help to AZ

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I've been looking at this match-up and it's hard to imagine Pittsburgh winning without Roethlisberger.

This should have been a good chance for an AZ loss, on the road in Pittsburgh... But our Rams definitely tipped this one in favour of AZ.

You're welcome.

The only way I see it going to Pittsburgh;
  1. They need to start fast and get their rowdy crowd into it.
  2. They need to win the turnover battle, which means Vick needs to play smart around those dangerous AZ corners.
  3. They need to have success running the football
Coming off a big win against San Deigo, hopefully they can keep the mojo going.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - we should only put QBs out of the game if we are going to face their team again and if our West foes are not going to play them. What was Barron thinking?

C'mon Pittsburg - man up.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
From an ARZ standpoint; the Rams give, the Rams take away. The Rams potentially give ARZ a very favorable match up this year in facing the Burgerless Steelers.

Last year the Rams took away Palmer and Stanton. By all measures that destroyed their season.

The question remains do the Rams give or take the ARZ game in STL this year and how will it pertain to the division standings? Sure is a lot to be played out yet. The season is still young. :D

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
Has it been decided that Big Ben won't play? Regardless, I'll obviously be rooting for Pitt, and :sick:gag... Vick, if he starts.

Last edited:

jap

Legend
From an ARZ standpoint; the Rams give, the Rams take away. The Rams potentially give ARZ a very favorable match up this year in facing the Burgerless Steelers.

Last year the Rams took away Palmer and Stanton. By all measures that destroyed their season.

The question remains do the Rams give or take the ARZ game in STL this year and how will it pertain to the division standings? Sure is a lot to be played out yet. The season is still young. :D

The Cards must fall in Saint Louis. Arians must pay for his remarks last year until the end of time.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
The Cards must fall in Saint Louis. Arians must pay for his remarks last year until the end of time.
Actually he already did considering his team didn't win another game after those chicken shit remarks.

ohiorams

Rookie
The Cards should/are supposed to win but Pitt already got what it needed by getting a win in over SD without Roth-.
They'll start winning again and the Rams can well take the next 5 games.
The Cards and Bengals will fail either earlier or later but they will fail.

jap

Legend
Actually he already did considering his team didn't win another game after those chicken crap remarks.

He needs to pay even more. I want the Horns to sweep the division this season. They need to get the Cards twice because of Arians, the 'Hawks 'cause they're the damn 'Hawks, and the '9ers 'cause it would be just downright embarrassing to lose to these turkeys even once this season no matter how familiar they are with our team.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Listened to Steelers radio this morning and one of the announcers was talking about how powerful and great the Cardinals are, but then the other talking head mentioned that the Steelers need to handle the Cardinals the same way the Rams did - punch them in the mouth. Made me smile. :)

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Told ya.

Also, Landry Jones >>>>>> Michael "always been overrated" Vick.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I've been looking at this match-up and it's hard to imagine Pittsburgh winning without Roethlisberger......

The only way I see it going to Pittsburgh;is if they get Vick outta there and Landry Jones plays....
Fixed it CGI ;):shades:
Also, Landry Jones >>>>>> Michael "always been overrated" Vick.
C'mon man...in his day, no more exciting player....The first version of Russell Wilson...Dude could win....this is a young mans game...every hit Vick takes, looks like he's about to get killed.....

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The first version of Russell Wilson

Like I said..OVERRATED.

Dude could win

Yeah, in Madden.

this is a young mans game

Yup, all the young men who played Madden.

every hit Vick takes, looks like he's about to get killed.

Like I said...OVERRATED.

He's not a good QB. Never was, never will be. He's an athlete playing the QB spot. Roddy White's career took off after Michael Vick got cut. Throws too many INTs or passes up for grabs.

I really hope Landry plays until Ben gets back.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Like I said..OVERRATED.

Yeah, in Madden.

Yup, all the young men who played Madden.

Like I said...OVERRATED.

He's not a good QB. Never was, never will be. He's an athlete playing the QB spot. Roddy White's career took off after Michael Vick got cut. Throws too many INTs or passes up for grabs.

I really hope Landry plays until Ben gets back.
Funny...He was easier to beat in Madden than actual games, LOL....He had his time...overrated to me means you never did anything with great talent...Sorta like Sam Bradford at this point or Andy Dalton (who can shake that tag with a run in the playoffs this year)...Vick took a really avg Atl offense to the NFC Championship game...His first year at Philly wasn't bad either...