Rams' Jared Goff must transform into Joe Cool to join QB elites

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamWoodie

Legend
I think this guy is a golfball!!! The first thing the offense says about Goff is he's an even keel.

What I look for from Goff this season, is that he's more capable in reading defenses. This is year 4 for him...and he's seen all kinds of defenses. It's time for that to show!!!

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I think this guy is a golfball!!! The first thing the offense says about Goff is he's an even keel.

What I look for from Goff this season, is that he's more capable in reading defenses. This is year 4 for him...and he's seen all kinds of defenses. It's time for that to show!!!

I hear that all you have to do to know all the defenses is play for Oklahoma for one year.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Transform to Joe Cool, Maybe they don't know what Joe cool means. Jeez he has about the closest demeanor to Joe Cool as I have seen. Bring on the season and shut these fools up. ENOUGH!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Goff said when he threw the pick in the Championship game against the Saints he didn't even give a shit because he knew he'd be fine. He makes Joe Cool look like Asshole Face after a loss.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
This is fake news b.s. Don't buy it. He's probably a fucking Whiner mole. You can't trust those communists bastards.

Goff's productivity is totally dependent on the availability of personal and Coach's ability to make adjustments to the game plan.

When Gurley & Brown went down we lost both our screen game and our outside zone game.

When Kupp went down we lost our slot guy, who (admittedly) was Goff's security blanket.

We've addressed these issues with a healthy backfield of now three guys that can run our offense.

Plus Reynolds has developed and hopefully so have our TE's.

Also, McVay has had an entire offseason to dream up of new wrinkles.

All of this is reflected in Goff's numbers. Goff executes the plays that are there to damn near perfection. He has also PROVED that he can elevate the play of those around him. Probably the worse thing that can be said of him is that he has gotten impatient from time to time on slow-developing routes and was late on a throw in the Super Bowl. All of that is fixable. Some scheme adjustments and a healthy roster and he's good. Plus, he made it to the SuperBowl (Did this communist forget that?) and is already playing at an exceptionally high level.

I would also say that McVay has never coached a QB that is this good and as a result is having to design things that other QB's have not been able to do. I think the two are growing together and will continue to do so until we have more legitimate rings than New England.

BTW; Fuck New England.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I wish Goff would just come up to podium during a post game conference and be like “yeah all the credit to McVay. When he came in I had gotten a device implanted in my head that allowed him to take control of my arm and throw the open guy. Really cool bro”. I feel like that’s what people believe lol