Rams; Is a Hotdog a Sandwich?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
ah, the ultimate question--and I feel there is no wrong answer, as I've switched back and forth on that whole my life.
They were both gorgeous and sexy but I maintain that Lovey Howell was too quickly over-looked.

The woman was in her mid-to-late 60's when that show aired. And, you got to consider the impact of that tropic heat and sun.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
ah, the ultimate question--and I feel there is no wrong answer, as I've switched back and forth on that whole my life.
Yeah me too.

I pretty much settled for Mary Ann overall. Because of life. Much more low maintenance but has that "POW" to her.

And I prefer the Boobies thread to the Booty thread.

Somehow that plays. :thinking:

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
Yeah me too.

I pretty much settled for Mary Ann overall. Because of life. Much more low maintenance but has that "POW" to her.

And I prefer the Boobies thread to the Booty thread.

Somehow that plays. :thinking:
I thought I was a Mary Ann lifer, but I caught a few reruns recently.... are we over thinking it? Ginger is smokin hot.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
They were both gorgeous and sexy but I maintain that Lovey Howell was too quickly over-looked.

The woman was in her mid-to-late 60's when that show aired. And, you got to consider the impact of that tropic heat and sun.
Your lust for Lovey is a bit creepy y'know. Well...unless you're 120.
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

:p

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I thought I was a Mary Ann lifer, but I caught a few reruns recently.... are we over thinking it? Ginger is smokin hot.
She is.

And now you live in the Trailerhood.
Mary Ann is still making you pancakes in the morning.
Ginger is waiting for hers.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

Plus... Ginger would have been much more of a freak in da sheets.

*Red on the head... Fire in the bed.

Case closed.

The real answer to this age old question is simple.........

Both. At the same time.

There it is.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Me too. Had a 160lb wolfdogg named Tundra when I was a kid. Smartest animal I ever knew
Dude, that guy was HUGE. I have a wolfdog right now. 3/4 wolf. He is 18 years old and getting near the end but still happy. Smiles everyday. His name is Rogue, like the river.
Simply beautiful animal, gorgeous. See if I can get a pic up.
He could jump a 6' fence on the fly when he was young. Has retractable claws like a cat.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Dude, that guy was HUGE. I have a wolfdog right now. 3/4 wolf. He is 18 years old and getting near the end but still happy. Smiles everyday. His name is Rogue, like the river.
He could jump a 6' fence on the fly when he was young. Has retractable claws like a cat.

One time my little brother was chased to our house by a bully, later best friend, and when he rounded the corner of the porch, Tundra was there saying, you got a problem? The bully did a quick 180.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg

Sounds like he had a beautiful life. You're both very lucky. Make sure you're there at the end. I wasn't and it haunts me 30 years later