Rams; Is a Hotdog a Sandwich?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Almost all foods can be classified as either a sandwich, a salad, or a soup.

Hotdogs fall pretty cleanly in the "sandwich" category.

And yes, I have brought a plot to support my claim.

newplot.png

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
One time my little brother was chased to our house by a bully, later best friend, and when he rounded the corner of the porch, Tundra was there saying, you got a problem? The bully did a quick 180.
Been away for a few days.
That kid must have hit the skids real quick with a giant wolf making his presence known.
I know a guy who had a wolf and he escape the yard once in awhile. Lived near the city center. The wolf would wait for the lights to change before he crossed a intersection when he was on his own. Never seen anything like it.
I will be there for Rouge in the end. We have a few cats and his best pal cat got killed by a car last night. Rouge is looking all over for the cat. Animals are way smarter than we ever give them credit for. This cat who died was like the enforcer of my cats. Now that he is gone the other 2 cats are picking on a 3 legged cat I rescued. He kept them all in line. Animals have their own things like people do.
Have a great day.