Rams Injury Updates.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
It may not be popular here, but maybe because we went "all in" last year, we take our lumps and don't spend money this year. Draft well and get us back in contention next season. Teams that "limp" into the playoffs don't get anywhere so is it worth using draft capital or other funds if we can't win it all this season?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Looks like Marquis Christian will fill in, pretty size able down grade thru my eyes

We’ll see if he’s up for the challenge
Being very kind are we not........not sure that JJ III will not be shelved (IR'd ) for the rest of the season here I saw the injury take place & knew it looked bad. I would think of using Taylor Rapp in place of Christian would be a wide decision now & for the future he was our top draft choice.

MC has always had a target on him & will from this point on the rest of the season for QB's looking for an easy catch. Rapp replacing JJ III just makes perfect sense to me. MC is a UFA in less than five months anyway.

Time to call up strong safety Jake Gervase from the PS to fill the safety ranks. Nick Scott who has been playing on ST's might see some action too with this defense.

Last edited:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
If he is actually the left tackle of the future, the future is not very bright.

Guard assignments and left tackle assignments are different animals with left tackle more refined in pass protection than run blocking; Noteboom is good in pass protection but his run blocking needs improvement. I'm expecting us to grab another LT whether it's the free agency or draft to remedy this weak foundation there; hope Whitworth will consider being an O-line assistant coach for us as well.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's really, really bad news all around. I'd like to see us go sign Zach Brown to play ILB. Reeder isn't getting it done. On the OL, I'd try to trade for an OG. As for Talib, I'd like to see David Long get PT. He's a sticky cover CB, but we'd need to play more M2M with him in.

Okay, time to toot my own horn a bit lol. Rams traded for an OG. They found a ILB to replace Reeder (Peters trade). And they got rid of the guy who was preventing us from playing more M2M (Peters). ;)

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I hate being negative but if JJ can't go and we have to start Christian, we are so fucked. The secondary wasn't good before this

Stump23

Rookie
Taylor Rapp in JJ's spot may be a solid fit. If Long or Nick Scott can show anything to backup other corners, this may be something to consider as well. And Deayon is on the practice squad. Remember, the depth at DB this summer was always a good problem to have. Hopefully Peters doesn't come back to bite us in the ass when we play Baltimore later this season.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Don't forget we also have D. Williams as well at corner. Kid can play. Wouldn't be shocked if they tried to get Peterson back too.