Rams Injuries from Eagles Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm hoping it's not broken ribs. Bruised ribs, sure.

Paydirt

UDFA
I don't know .... but they better get Kupp the hell outta' the punt returner role !! Not on here , but I posted on Twitter how I didn't like it when they made the decision. The fumble aside / he's too valuable to the offense to be dickin' around back there

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know .... but they better get Kupp the hell outta' the punt returner role !! Not on here , but I posted on Twitter how I didn't like it when they made the decision. The fumble aside / he's too valuable to the offense to be dickin' around back there
IMO, the punt returner should be your 8th place reserve DB. Anyone but Kupp. These are not the days like when Ellard was back there. Catch the ball, take what you can get, take a knee. Anything but that, poor decision on the head coach AND Kupp.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame

The irony is I think they chose Kupp for ball-security purposes.

Paydirt

UDFA
was thinking the same thing ..... there's gotta be a fourth cb or somethin' they can put back there

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
That’s not good. Was hoping To hear that both were taken out for game as a precaution

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That’s not good. Was hoping To hear that both were taken out for game as a precaution
Counter point, if it was feared to be bad they'd be testing further there and they're just taking them home for more tests? Maybe?

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Well hell, I just got home and happy about the game, didn't know we had injuries